Rules

You know the drill by now, so let's go ahead and get the rules out of the way.

1) NO NSFW. by this I specifically mean smut. Obvious gore and the like will still be on the table because... it's CP, that's part of the appeal. But yeah, still ain't doing smut, and that's not gonna change any time soon.

2) WAIT FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR OC BEFORE PROCEEDING. This is just a personal preference, depending on the OC I may deny it, this is purely due to the fact that our OCS may not mesh. Don't take it personally if I deny your OC, it's not a critique of your character it's merely so that the RP doesn't feel awkward or jarring in any way.

3) DO NOT MAKE ME PLAY ALL THE CANON CHARACTERS. Please take some on yourself, the same rule of most RP's applies, you play my love interest I play yours. But besides that take on at least three others as well.

4) DO NOT SPAM ME. If I don't respond wait at least 24 hours before tagging, I have a life outside of Wattpad and I may be busy. I myself will tag once every three days.

5) DON'T BE AFRAID TO CANCEL THE RP. If you lose interest then please let me know, I often lose interest in RP's and it sucks to just have someone bail on you. I may have some issues with this one due to the fact I suffer from ADHD and often have issues with executive dysfunction and starting and restarting tasks. But I will alert you when and if I lose interest.

6) YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE THE PROVIDED TEMPLATE. You can use your own template if you wish but do me a favor and offer more than just the basics. I want a detailed OC, not the bare minimum.

7) HATE THE CHARACTER NOT THE PERSON. I'm aware not everyone will fancy my characters and a lot of the time they won't be the nicest. Their serial killers, decency isn't something they practice very often. But I don't want your potential dislike of my own characters to extend to a dislike of me myself. Separate the OC from the RPer, please.

8) NO HATE/DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND. Ableism, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, or Transphobia will all NOT be tolerated. Most, if not all of my characters are queer and I made a point to diversify the cast seeing as the CP fandom is...kinda overrun with pasty angsty boys. But either way, just keep that kinda thing to yourself.

Alright, now go ahead and continue to the next chapter, you know what to do.