𝟎𝟒 The Way of the Fist

Start from the beginning

She placed it on the phone stand Aisha had, as Aisha looked at the phone and followed the directions. They had talked throughout the car ride. Explaining what they think they're gonna learn at Cobra Kai to the boys they liked.

"Pretty much the whole school knows you kissed Eli." Aisha laughed out, leaving Maggie with a jaw dropped. "Y'know... Weirdly, it was Kyler that made me kiss Eli. My own brother..."

"Did he get weirded out?" Aisha asked, glancing at Maggie and then back to the road. Maggie nodded instantly. "Yeah! And then he was like, "Okay! Okay! I don't need to see you two kissing!"" Maggie mocked Kyler as Aisha laughed.

Aisha and Maggie soon continued to talk, talking about how excited they were to learn karate. Aisha pulled into the driveway of the mini strip mall and parked in front of Cobra Kai's dojo.

"Are you ready?" Aisha asked as she shut off her car and placed her keys in her jacket pocket. Maggie nodded as she grabbed all of her hair and tossed it into a high ponytail. "I'm a bit nervous, actually..." Maggie confessed she was excited but also nervous to join Cobra Kai.

She heard many great things from Miguel, but she was confused about how well it was going to go. They had reached the door before Maggie had pulled the door handle to the dojo.

In the room, Maggie and Aisha had seen Johnny and Miguel practicing and Johnny asking Miguel each rule of The Way of the Fist.

Johnny soon sees the two girls standing there, Johnny first talks to Aisha, "No yoga 'til five," He spoke. "No matter how bad you need it." He added.

Aisha sighed before she stepped closer to them, leaving Maggie behind her. Maggie's eyes go wide as Johnny soon tells her something. "Uhm, we're actually here for karate," Aisha spoke up.

Maggie decided to step closer to Aisha speaking up for her as a payback. "Uhm..." She gulped. Maggie was never the one to speak up to an adult, but Johnny had scared her.

"My mom showed me your All Valley video..." Maggie stated as Johnny groaned. "and she told me about your dojo and Aisha told me that there was a session today, so we thought it'd be cool for us to join it." Maggie explained.

Johnny nodded his head before he replied, "I appreciate both of you girls coming, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Miguel looked to Maggie and Aisha who both turned their head to each other.

"Uh, Sensei, I know these girls," Miguel commented. "But first I need to show you something in the office first." They both bow to the girls before they go into the office.

The two could both hear what Miguel had been saying about both of them. Saying that both of their families are loaded with money, and Aisha's dad was a famous football player. While Maggie's mother was the owner of a record company.

Maggie soon sighed as she took off her shoes before she decided to walk around. Aisha furrowed her brows. "Maggie!" Aisha whispered. "What are you doing?"

Maggie stepped closer to the wood on the stand as Johnny came back out. "Hey!" Johnny spoke out. Maggie turned her head as she walked closer to him. "OK, after further review, I've decided to allow female students."

"Take off your shoes, Aisha," Maggie whispered. Aisha took off her shoes as she stepped closer to Maggie. "If you two want to be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like little girls."