Session 1 : Grian's POV

Grian closed the book and looked up once more to see that in front of him weren't his friends anymore but instead a cold snowy mountain present in the south corner of the map. When he looked down, he realised he wasn't holding the book but instead some sort of tiny machine that made a beeping noise as Grian took a closer look.

Grian -And that must be the communicator...

Each season, they always had one of those. Let them know when someone sends a chat with a singular beep or if someone met an untimely demise with two.

The machine displayed some text on the tiny screen.

"Connecting...

User : Grian

The Communicator is locked until a soulmate is linked."

Well shoot, he will have to wait a bit.

He trailed down the mountain, seeing a bunch of surface iron that he noted to himself to come back for before striking down the nearest tree.

He crafted himself the usual wooden tool and after breaking the floor for a bit, he got some stone ones.

He climbed back up the mountain to pick up the iron that was available. Iron is a valuable ressource this early on and he is hoping to trade for himself some food since the place seems empty of animals. Well, exept goats. But they don't really are a great source of food.

He saw great potential in the place and is thinking about making his base here. He'll have to see with his soulmate.

He dropped down the mountains and started to travel the plains present to the west before seeing a few dozens blocks away sugar cane.

Grian -Oh, right! We need those for TNT!

Grian rushed over to it but before he could grab it, a hand grabbed the entire thing from behind a tree.

Grian -What the! Who did that?! That was mine!

Martyn revealed himself, running away.

Martyn -First who saw it, first who gets it!

Grian - Martyn! Get back here!

He says while chassing him down.

He managed to get to him level before they both slowed down.

Grian - I'm so mad you just did that! Was there only one piece?

Martyn - Yup, the only one present there. Don't know how much there is here.

Grian - Gahhhh... Anyway, got any food on you?

Martyn - Yeah, i was lucky enough to get some sheep and a few fish on the way.

Grian - Could you spare some? I'm starving here...

Martyn - Yeah sure! I can spare one or two fish...

As Grian ate the food he lacked, he started to chat a bit with Martyn as they travelled a bit, in search of other player perhaps.

Martyn - Pretty interesting how they block our access to our communicator until we got our soulmate.

Grian - Probably so no one goes : "Hey! I've got that person and that person!"

Martyn - Yeah... That seems fair. I might just end up ignoring my partner this time around too! But maybe if i was paired with Ren it could go well. Anyone you want to be paired with G?

Grian - I guess being paired with Mumbo or maybe Etho would be funny. A different type of playstyle than Scar. Could also be cool to be with you.

Martyn - Yeah! We would be a good duo! We've worked well before!

Grian - Even when you tried to immediatly murder me in Last Life?

He said with a smirk.

Martyn - Hey! Look, the Boogey really got to me ok?

He said as he threw his arm in the air before they both started to laugh.

"Your potential Soulmates will be revealed in 5..."

Grian - Looks like we'll know now!

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

Grian saw two names flash in front of his eyes.

Tango and RenTheDog

Grian - Huh...

Martyn -Well that's not so bad... Got Jimmy and BigB.

Grian - Dang, would have loved to pair with BigB... Got Tango and Ren.

Martyn - Interesting... I'll try to maybe get Timmy right now. I feel like we would be a good duo actually. Which one are you going after?

Grian - Meh... I don't know. After the fights in Third Life and when i tried to steal his soulmate, i might be better with Tango.

Martyn - Well, i'll be on my way. Good luck trying to find sugar cane!

Grian - Ah. Ah. Good luck with your stuff, i might go back up the mountains to get more iron.

They both parted ways and Grian went back up to get more iron and maybe a few goat horns. He picked a few fish on the way for food and exp.

He started to mine iron and even got himself one of the bad horns that he immediatly blew into the wind. Some people must have heard it. He made himself a little opening in the cave where he started to melt some iron. He made a bucket, pickaxe and already a chestplate.

It's only a few minutes later that he started to hear a distant voice and footstep coming his way.

He stopped watching to iron melt before going to salute the guest.

Grian - Welcome to my little starter base!

He said looking at his base before looking at the person in front of him.

Tango.

Grian - Wait hang on-

He felt a tugging feeling on him heart and saw something in front of him.

You are now linked with Tango.

You will have 3 Lifes.