6. [Mature/18+] Felix: Happy Yongbok

Start from the beginning

I stood and extended my hand out to him. With such an innocent trust, he placed his hand in mine and let me pull him to his feet. I tugged on his arm as a direction to follow me, and I led him to my bedroom which was just across the small hallway. I opened the door and stepped into the darkness, letting him follow right behind me. I stopped at my nightstand and turned on the tableside lamp. The light gave a soft glow, just enough to illuminate the bed.

When I looked over at Felix, his eyes were wide in shock and a note of fear. "What are you wanting?"

I smiled softly at him and squeezed his hand. "Yongbok, calm down. Let's take a nap. We both could use one."

The relief and gratitude that washed over his face made me want to cry. How many times had he been propositioned with a sexual motive for his response to be like that? Again, that war of anger and sadness took place in my heart. This was my friend, and he didn't deserve that.

"You can get as comfortable as you'd like. Just not Chris-level comfortable, please." I said as I reached behind myself and unfastened my bra. Slipping it off from underneath my shirt—which fascinated him—and walking over to my dresser to place it back in, I conducted myself in confidence and detachment so that he wouldn't feel any pressure to decipher whether this was some underhanded sexual advance or not. My shirt was long enough for me to take my pants off and slip a pair of sleep shorts on without exposing myself to him.

"I don't think you would mind if Chris was here and he was in a Chris level of comfortable." He made a face of mock disgust.

I smiled and laughed, knowing he didn't mean anything by it. "Not at all. Not. At. All." I pulled back the comforter and crawled in on my side of the queen-sized bed.

I tried not to watch him as he slipped his t-shirt and jeans off, just leaving his undershirt and boxers on. He followed suit and crawled in on the opposite side of the bed. The first thing he did was bring the sheets up to his nose and inhale, then he released a slow, content exhale. I cocked my eyebrow at him in question.

"It smells like you. Very comforting and earthy sweet." He shifted to his side to face me and tucked his arm under his pillow. "May I cuddle you? I don't know if I could take a nap with you and keep my hands to myself."

I couldn't help but laugh at him, returning his tired smile. "Of course. But, if you start getting handsy, I'm gonna tell." I yelped when he reached out suddenly and dragged me to him, wrapping his leg over my hip and tucking me firmly against his chest. I burst out laughing, feeling and hearing him do the same.

He kissed my forehead and then the top of my head. "And who are you going to tell? Hmm?"

The scent of him, the warmth of him, the sound of him, the closeness of him—it was an intoxicating cocktail of relaxation. I reflexively yawned and buried my face into his skin that was exposed above his wifebeater. I felt his arms tighten around me, and she shifted toward his back so that I was cradled across the side of his chest.

"Hey, Siri," I spoke up to my phone charging on the nightstand. "Set an alarm for 6:45 p.m. and go on do not disturb."

I felt him take a deep breath and sigh happily, "Sweet dreams."

"You, too."

I don't know that I've ever fallen asleep that quickly or slept that soundly before.

2 hours later, when my alarm sounded off, we were still in the same position. We had both slept that hard. That had been one of the best naps ever.

"Did I die and go to heaven?" His voice rumbled in my ear that was against his chest. He then stretched his leg that was somehow still over my hip and pulled me closer with it. That made me smile.