1| Visit

There might be some scenes form the tv shows that I watch.
______________________________________

The sun was high in the sky, bird chippering every where, in the village of Kashi.

The sounds of two little girls laughing was lifting up smiles on everyones faces as they passed by seeing there little Rani radhika runing and playing with her friend, who had just gotten married a mouth ago.

I know, sounds weird right? But not to them. They knew they were going to be married off at a certain age. Fortunately for radhika she hadn't gotten married yet.

Being only 16, as she was still young she didn't have much thought on her mother's death or should I say she ignored it to be stronger for her father. Her mother had passed away a little over 4 weeks ago. Thought her father was mourning; but seeing a smile on his daughter face, got him out. It gave him strength.

Currently everyone was busy preparing as Chhatrapati Somaji Bhosle was gonna make his way over here.

In the Chhatrapati's eyes, radhika's father was always a good warrior, because he stood till the end of the battle and still came out alive. The battle was described similar to the one that happened on kurukshetra and it was brutal, in which even the 18 year old yuvraj faught in, fulfilling his wish of battling along side his father.

"Radhika!, kherana Banda kar! Maharaj yetait, ani tuji taiyari zahli nahi ajun!" the daughter in law of the kashikar household said. She was only 20, young and considered radhika as her younger sister. She was dressed in a yellow navari saree, a gold nose ring in her nose, and few gold accessories stood neatly at her neck, her pallu over her head as a daughter in law of the family.

(Radhika! Quit playing, The king is on his way and your not even ready yet!)

"Maharaj?" Radhika said as she stopped playing and ran towards her vaini-sa.

"Ho, Maharaj" her sister in law said.

(Yes, the king)

"Maharaj, yetait!?" Radhika asked again.

(The king is coming?)

"Ho!"  (Yes!)

"Are devva, Kai vaini-sa atta sangat ahat tumhi?" Radhika exclaimed frustrated, running through all the ladies to the garden outside their home to get some flowers and water from the river nearby.

(My god, come on sister in law your telling this to me right now?)

All the dasis and the daughter in law of the family laughed at the silly antics of their little Rani and went back to preparing.

Soon, the little queen was back home, decorating the seat the king would sit on, she left the chair that had cushions attached to it empty and decorated the tiny platform where the king would put his foot; with flowers. Surrounding only the border as she didn't want the flowers to be crushed under his legs.

All that was needed was for the king to come and everything else was ready.

°

°

°

"alley ka maharaj?" This was the tenth time Radhika had asked the same question to her father, she was really— overly— excited.

(Is the king here?)

"Zara dhir dhara, radhika bai. Maharaj yettach astil" Her father replied smiling seeing his daughter smile, reminding him of his wife.