25 | Last Shot

25 - Roselyne

"Explain !"

I pointed my pink-cute-pistol to all of them and surprisingly they obeyed. No– of course they should obey me. But Chan, he was the Prince and also the one who told the members to kneel down with hands in the air. He was higher than all of us. Well, love indeed could make anyone be so dumb.

"Hyung, explain to your angry wife." Jisung asked Chan, and yes, surprisingly again, Chan nodded.

"Okay, Rosie, hear me out. We were a mafia, a part of ZZZ. But since we separated, my dad brought half of us to Australia, making a new one named 'SKZ'. We chose to join the FBI, as an organization under their protection. We're still a kingdom. We remain an independent kingdom and have authority, as long as we don't do anything illegal. The FBI and the government gave us that special privilege. Our identity is kept secret. We have an agreement with the FBI to be undercover, pretending to be a mafia. We have to keep our eyes on all the mafias here, especially those who killed and disturbed residents. We would be friends with those and then we would betray, sending evidence to the police to arrest them. To make it even real, they let us do mafia things, those illegal things, but it's just acting. All the illegal stuff and money will be given back to the government."

Wow, I couldn't believe they would turn into such a team to help our country, sacrificing their old identity and even betray the mafias. "Okay, I understand. But why are you all so rich ?? How do you all get money ?"

"We're all already rich for decades. Then when we separated, many VVIP people wanted to join us. Invented their money here. We also get paid by the government. And I, nine of us, are working or having our own businesses unrelated to this thing."

My jaw dropped to the floor. Too much information to handle and I was so overwhelmed. They were already rich for decades ? And having their own jobs ? "But what- what if someone thinks you're a real mafia and want to join?"

"If that new person quietly shows how much they want to be a new person, getting a new life as a good person and starting to feel bad joining us, we'll tell them the truth. My team is the example, they just knew it when they were being told of plan X."

The members nodded. They were actually also the same like me, feeling bad after joining SKZ even though they didn't kill people, but still they did illegal stuff.

"They were so happy and relieved when Jinyoung told them about the truth, about who they were. Every illegal sale they made, they needed to transfer the money to the organization accountant first, then they would get the fee, actually from the government." Chan added.

"Then, what if that person is really into mafia things ?"

"We will transfer them to the real one."

Okay, now I got it. I got everything I wanted to know right now. And like the members, I was relieved after knowing the truth. They were not just undercover at school but undercover in the mafia world. SKZ, my husband, was really at another level.

"So," he stood up, followed by the members too, "You ain't marrying a bad guy, Roselyne."

"Wow, this is insane," I held my head, sighing, enough for being fooled all the time. But this was so much better.

"You okay, babe ? Are you mad at me ?"

He walked closer then caressed my head. I smiled and hugged him, "I'm not mad. I love the way you are, Channie. As a mafia or FBI."

"Hehe, I love you too baby."

"Guys- we're still here," Hyunjin hissed, probably still not used to seeing his leader now being softer than before. He must have missed his cold hyung.