After they all eat their dinner and after that they all went to play a game, a small game that named "marshmallow game" Where you sing and counting every marshmallow.

"One marshmallow"

"Check it out"

"boom!"

"Two marshmallow"

"Two marshmallow!"

Yeah they keep playing and counting the game while vale was watching the TV show, and it's turn out to be 9pm and the kids should be on the bed.

"Come on kids time for bed." Vale say while get up and hugged his kids, fluxa keep whining don't want to sleep while kimi was giggling and following his brother.

"Why we should go to sleeeeeep!." Fluxa whining while his hand tightly squeeze vale shirt, kimi only giggling and look at his dad and brother.

"Because if you don't we can't go to get papa from airport because you both didn't sleep well." Vale replied while placing fluxa and kimi in the bed, fluxa then stop complaining because well he wants to met his papa because he missed him.

"Now I'll read the story for you two like usually ok?." Vale say before sit on the floor and take the book, it's a story book.

The story was telling about a bunny that has blue fur that losing his parents in the moon, the bunny keep searching his family but he didn't find anyone until the bunny met a cute cat an orange cat that actually become his friends, the cat actually also a lost child so two of them keep searching their families and they give up and they just bond to be with each other.

The orange cat was a brave cat but hasing a lost soul so do the bunny, the bunny was a lost child but hasing a brave soul they kept to be together until one time the bunny met his family at the other planet that called fortune but unfortunately the cat couldn't follow the bunny because the cat should try to find he's family so because the bunny doesn't want the cat to be alone  he follow the cat but after long and late searching there's no family of the cat.

At the end the cat just sit and crying in the bunny arm, the bunny start to hugged the cat because a lost and scared soul need a comfort rather than keep walking so the bunny took the cat with them and the bunny promise the cat that the bunny family would take the cat as another part of the family

The end.

That's the story that vale chose because kimi want that story yesterday, and both kids already asleep and didn't hear the last part so vale definitely would tell the last part tomorrow.

Vale get up and goes to his and Marc room to also sleep before he goes to bed he usually brush his teeth and take his shirt of since it's summer in italy he would just sleep bare chest.

But almost like 1minute vale hear like a door opened in the first floor, at first he didn't really care but the sound keep echoed his ears but he think it's just a mouse or animal because there wouldn't be a thieves because he had cctv on.

And vale could feel his bed heavy like someone get in the bed with him, when he want to get up he could feel a cold hand brushing his hair.

"Shhhs sleep it's fine cariño I'll take care of the kids if they woke up." A sweet yet angelic voice whispering and kissing his jaw, vale open his own eyes and met marc tired face that smiling sweetly at him.

"Marc?! What the." He didn't even finish his own word he already get up and hugged his wife or husband, he hugged the small man tightly and brush the dark hair with a shaky hand.

he missed marc so bad like really bad, he missed the smell of berries from marc shampoo, he missed marc angelic voice, he missed marc touch.

"Vale is everything alright when I'm not home? Wait are you crying?." Marc look at vale for a moment and seeing vale blue eyes that full of tears, he brush the wet cheek softly scared if his husband would hurted.

"Marc oh gosh you were home, here with me and the kids now gosh i love you and i miss you marc." Vale didn't even answer marc question he just keep hugged the small man, marc only give a cranky smile and laugh a bit.

"Well surprised I'm home, 2days later is fluxa birthday and i don't want to be home late so i take a plane as soon as i can." Marc say while brushing vale hair, vale leans and kissed his husband lips softly.

Marc hugged vale neck and kissed back vale lips, his thump brushing vale neck softly and he could feel the sweet kiss became more passionate and full of love not lust of sex just love.

Both break from the kiss and look at each other, vale leans his head to Marc head and both silent while marc hand brushing his hand.

"Sorry i should take you from airport." Vale say almost like a whisperer, marc shook his head softly he didn't want vale to blame himself for not taking him because he was busy with the kids.

"No don't blame yourself and don't think you were bad husband, i did it because i want it to be surprised and you were already stressed with kids so i do everything by myself for a surprise for you and the kids, i had a chocolate and a lot of food in the bag from madrid in case you need a food from spain." Marc replied while giggling, vale look at his husband and smile and kissed marc cheek.

Marc would always be like that, cheeky and really playful but seeing marc understand that he had small stress making him a bit better but also guilty seeing marc doing everything with himself without his help.

"I need to take a bath also you had to back sleep." Marc say while smiling, vale smile and nodded and get into his bed and he could hear marc footsteps becoming more far and he can hear water from shower now.

Careful yet slowly vale fall into sleep and forgetting his stress, he sleep and he can also feel that marc cold body that already dry were hugged him and marc face on his chest.

To be continue

Well my start of having a new story was it good? I don't know either