0.0 || PROLOUGE

Taylor sat on the bench, watching people skate on the rink, twisting and turning in the air

Taylor sat on the bench, watching people skate on the rink, twisting and turning in the air. She smiled and reached down, tying her ice skates.

"Taylor!!" Tyler screams, making Taylor jump up in her seat looking in the direction of the yelling, her brother and two other men were walking towards her. "Oh, hi Tyler," She laughed, getting up her legs wobbling as she tried to balance on her skates, she slowly made her way towards them. "Who are you with?" She asked, smiling at the other boys as they smiled back.

"Oh this is Aiden and Ben, they're new to town!" Tyler says smiling, pointing to the boys as he announces their names. "Awesome!, Hi, I'm Taylor, if you didn't gather that from him screaming it," she laughs reaching her hand out and offering it for a handshake.

Aiden takes initiative and grabs her hand shaking it, "Hello! It's nice to meet you" He smiles widely, as she smiles softly, Aiden lets go and backs up slightly as Ben takes her hand and shakes it, smiling, "I apologize, he's mute." Aiden says, peeking from behind him. "Oh well that's okay, it's nice to meet you, Ben!" She smiles widely. Ben grows red, drawing his hand back.

"So where's Ash?" Tyler asks, walking towards Taylor "She's on the ice," she says and points towards Ashlyn in the rink. Aiden eyes follow where she's pointing to see a redhead girl with freckles all over her face, her hair in a bun, as she twirls and moves around the rink. Aiden eyes widen slightly, "She's really good," he says moving closer to them.

"Yeah, she skates a lot, she's been taking lessons since she was five," Tyler says, his eyes moving over to where Aiden is, Aiden's eyes not moving from Ashlyn, his face begins to grow hot, his cheeks turning pink as he smiles widely, amazed by her talent.

"She's so elegant."