22 | Hypnotized

22 - Chan

Warning ! : mentioning blood, k1lling, wounds, and d3ath

After I watched Roselyne fly up in the helicopter as she waved at me, I sighed, hoping that everything could go as planned. And as the helicopter out of my sight, I walked back to my car, started the engine and moved away from the area. I took my phone to reach for my castle's guard. "Where are you?"

'We have already moved to another castle, Sir. No one inside anymore. I think someone from ZZZ has arrived at your castle. He tried to hide but a maid noticed him. She told me, but I told her to pretend to not see and just pack her things.'

I sighed, everything was just as expected. I knew Wonjae would do the same with me, leaving the battlefield and going right away to the target : The sick Roselyne sleeping in her room.

"Have you put the fake woman doll inside the Princess's room?"

'Yes Sir, everything is running as planned.'

"Okay, good."

I ended the call and put it inside my pocket then pressed the gold button to connect with all the leaders including Rosie. "Everyone, there's good news. The government let us kill the enemies. So, don't hesitate."

I parked my car in front of the main door, took my sword and shield at the backseat and entered the castle. The castle was empty. No guards, no maids, no clerks, no stewards like an abandoned place. I ran along the main hall to the stairs then found some dirty footprints. It was heading to the place I wanted him to be there.

I arrived at Rosie's room and pushed the door harshly. The room was dark but I could clearly see someone sitting in front of the big window, like a silhouette.

"It's over, Wonjae. Stop it."

"Wonjae?"

What ?

I turned on the light, widened my eyes for someone I saw right now. I messed up, it wasn't him. From now on I knew Rosie was probably in danger.

"Hyungsuk ?"

That man smirked, he stood up and took his sword. "You're wasting so much time, Christopher."

I gritted my teeth, pointing my sword to him but he wasn't scared at all. He just chuckled and removed the blanket on the bed, showing the fake doll. The doll was destroyed because of his swords. No, he wasn't tricked, he was just a pure psychopath. I could see that.

"You think I'm gonna be tricked with this kid's trap?"

"No, just to buy time. I know you'll waste your energy to destroy it like a f*cking kid." Now I was the one who smirked as I saw him grunting annoyed, feeling tricked many times. He walked fast to me and swung his sword, but I could easily fight him, sending my sword to kiss his stomach.

"You're just being used, Hyungsuk." I walked to him while he held his bleeding stomach and backed off. "You don't have any sword fighting ability and Wonjae sent you here to fight me?"

"F*CK, SHUT UP !" He tried to attack me again but once again, I knocked him down. While he was groaning out of pain I took my phone and called my guards to come here.

"Wake up, Hyungsuk." I put my sword back in the case. "He throws you away, dumping you. If you're worthy enough for him, he would let you fight on the battlefield. Not here to die in my hand."