But as soon as his feet touched the ground, he was attacked by some dizziness that came from nowhere. The dizziness made him lose track of direction, and then his legs softened and he fell straight to the ground. Along with the dizziness was severe nausea , and Boboiboy could feel something foreign coming out of his throat.

I have to hold back, I have to hold back until I vomit in the bathroom...

But as soon as he finished thinking this, he already vomited. Since he had no appetite last night and only ate a few dishes, all he vomited out were bits and pieces of undigested food residue and a large amount of stomach acid.

After vomiting round after round of stomach acid, Boboiboy looked weakly at the "masterpiece" on the ground. He smiled bitterly and began to feel sorry for Tok Aba and Ochobot

6.

Daun (leaf), the first-order leaf element of Boboiboy

He represents Boboiboy's innocence, although this innocence is not his true source

In an aqua blue room, Daun hummed some unknown music. After summoning a green leaf in his hand, he placed it on the head of the little master who was huddled in the corner of the room.

He looked at his masterpiece and laughed with satisfaction

Air watched their (Daun's one-sided) interaction and felt an inexplicable sense of déjà vu, as if there had been a scene in his childhood where the little master huddled in the corner of his room (it did happen)

He sighed and grabbed Api (Fire) who was about to escape.

"Where are you going?" Air stared at the arsonist calmly.

"I don't know how to comfort people!" Api was caught and yelled guiltily.

"And Pyrapi has never been sad, and I don't know how to comfort people..." Api, who was still yelling, seemed to have thought of something, and his eyes were filled with loneliness.

Air looked at the suddenly sad Api and didn't know how to respond to him for a moment. In the end, he chose to let go and let Api leave.

And Boboiboy, who was huddled in the corner, naturally took everything that happened into his eyes. Although he didn't know what happened to them before, he always felt that it would happen partly because of his fault.

This illusion made his already empty eyes even more empty. He was like a prey that accidentally fell into the swamp. The more he struggled, the more he fell into it, which was suffocating.

"Hey,It's not your fault, why do you think it's your fault?"

"It's time to wake up, now is not the time for you to understand us"

Just when Boboiboy was still feeling suffocated, someone spoke to him in his ear, very gentle and very sacred. For a moment he couldn't tell who was speaking to him.

Gradually, his consciousness gradually dissipated...until he woke up from the dream

Boboiboy opened his eyes in horror. Unknown to him, cold sweat fell into the pillow's embrace with the curvature of his cheeks. He couldn't remember what he had dreamed, but it seemed to be a very suffocating dream.

He breathed heavily and looked up at the time.

5.36 a.m.

It's still very early, maybe he should get up

7.

White

White

Still white

Today's dream is very white

Why is this place only white?

Wuwu...wuwu...wuwuwuwu

Woohoo...so...sorry...

Who is crying silently?

What are you apologizing for?

7.5

Boboiboy looked down at Cahaya (Light) who was kneeling on the ground crying and begging for forgiveness. Oh no...it should be said to be the second level Solar.

There was no expression on his face because he didn't understand why Solar was crying or why he was crying.

This confusion lasted until he felt the cold; his hands were freezing; the oxygen he needed was cut off, and then he understood

Solar is crying for his own recklessness and arrogance.

Boboiboy wanted to laugh, he wanted to tell him: He is fine, this is his own fault, he is no need to blame himself for this

But he didn't say anything, he just squatted down silently

Boboiboy put his hands around Solar, who was still crying, and hummed a song that his father would hum every time he comforted him, because every time he heard this song, he would stop crying and smile again and hum along with his father.

So he believes this method is also effective for Solar

Boboiboy woke up, rubbed his sore eyes and yawned big

It has been a week since he experienced that Boss battle. Although his body was still slightly affected by the cold from outer space, this did not prevent him from continuing his heroic career.

tbc.

Guys, I'm still alive.