20 | Revenge

20 - Roselyne

Warning ! : 18+/smut content.

"Here's my special healthy menu, bros."

Minho stood near the big dining table, letting the stewards serve the dishes he made special for his team.

Tomorrow was the war, so he changed the castle's menu to be healthier and give more stamina since last week. He also told the bunker's head chef the recipe for the teams there. The members were so excited, Minho's cooking skill was crazy. He proudly smiled as the members tasted it and widened their eyes.

"Chan hyung, where are you going ?"

Hyunjin asked Chan who just stood up, asking a clerk to bring his plate and mine. "I want to eat at the garden with Rosie."

Hyunjin nodded, then we left the dining room with his one hand around my shoulder. We walked to the back hall, walking downstairs and headed to the garden. We sat at the outdoor table with IVs connected to my hand so I needed to be careful. I saw there were women mafias who were practicing their sword fighting.

I really wanted to practice so badly for the war but he was so worried about me. Many times he didn't let me practice or even do a little heavy jobs. At first, he was still okay, remembering he let me fight with Jeongin back then. Sadly my condition was getting worse.

The attack was uncertain, sometimes it took some hours, sometimes it took even every 30 minutes. Sometimes the pain was bearable, sometimes it sent me to darkness. It would be hard for me to fight.

"Hey." Chan moved my plate towards me. I looked at him then smiled, happily grabbed the spoon and moved my body a little.

"Hungry ?"

"Yes!"

"Hehe, cute."

We started to eat while enjoying nature. The wind breeze swirled around me, making my hair a little messy. My face was so clearly in front of him and he smiled, tidying up my hair. "You look so sad, who made my baby sad?"

I shook my head, giggling because of his soft tone. He was staring at me so deep, waiting for my answer. Ah, he was always like that. "I'm not sad, Channie."

"Don't lie, I know you want to fight so bad."

I nodded weakly, biting my lips while looking away. Yes, he was right but I was scared that he would get angry at me. "I-I can do archery, Chan. I will go with Hyunjin. I know you're thinking I'll be a burden there but please, let me use my skills to help. Don't worry, I'll go back to the base if I'm feeling sick. And, uh- my dad gave me new temporary antidotes. So please ?"

"No-"

"Chan~"

"No, unless you stop putting on those puppy eyes."

I squealed happily, bumping into his chest and hugging him. I said 'thank you' many times and gave him a peck on the lips, making him giggle. "Okay, just archery and pistols. No hard physical fight. If you feel your chest start to throb, ask Hyunjin to land for a while and accompany you to the base. Don't depend too much on the antidote, Rosie. That's not good. Stop if it hurts."

"Okay."

I nodded excitedly, my hands then took the box inside my tote bag I brought then gave it to him. He furrowed his brow. "This is not my birthday nor our anniversary."

"I know, just wanna give you something. Open it."

He smiled then opened the box. "Woah, a bulletproof vest?"