Neck kisses

Your POV:

I woke up to the feeling of kisses being placed all over my arm, going up to my shoulder and a hand massaging my hip.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head.

"Morning, darling." She whispered in my ear, the rasp in her voice made me melt. She completely turned me around a hand on my hip, the other ine caressing my hair. "Good morning, love." I put my arm around her neck and hy hand on her visible calvage, moving back and forth to her shoulder and the back of her neck.

She leaned in and kissed me softly, we both smiled into the kiss. "Slept well, amor ?" She asked me, leaving kisses my face all the way down to my neck. "With you next to me, how could I not ?" I teased her, looking down at her, her face still hiding in the crock of my neck seeing her cheeks going up. "Did you sleep well ?" She's still attacking my neck with loving kisses.

"With you in my arms, how could I not ?" She mocked me, going back up to my face to peck my lips, immediately going to my neck again. I giggled at her action, I wanted to give her some love to but seeing how she's acting, she's definitely not letting go of my neck. If not my entire body.

I whined to let her know that something was bothering me. She immediately looked up. "What's wrong, cara mia ?" I slightly blushed at the nickname and then laughed because her lips didn't leave my skin. "Kiss." That was enough for her to understand. She smirked and rolled us over, so I was sitting on her lap.
I squealed at the sudden action.

She put her hands on my hips, and my fingers were getting lost in her mi-long brown locks.

Jen's POV:

I put her body impossibly close to mine and kissed her. Her left hand was no longer in my hair, but cupping my jaw, pulling deeper into the kiss, making me melt against her lips. She's so passionate yet so soft and gentle with her kisses that it always makes me feel all sort of things that only she can make me feel.

I can't help myself but feel the urge to kiss  her neck. She wouldn't mind, would she now ? It's worth trying.

I slowly  disconnect our lips to put mine on her neck. She slightly laughed at me, making me smile. "That desperate for my neck, huh ?" She smirked, looking down at me. "It's my happy place." I mumbled against her neck, looking up at her innocently.

She scratched my head gently, and her smirked grew wider as she tilted her head. "Wasn't your happy place my boobs yesterday ? Oh wait, no, the other day you told me it was between my thighs." She teased me, but I knew what to answer to win this. "That's 'cause you're my happy place, baby." I pulled away to kiss her passionately, I felt her melt in my arms.

She pulled an inch away from my lips. "Okay, you won that one. You're my happy place too, Jen." We were both smiling she leaned in to kiss, which I gladly did, but pulled away to kiss her neck again, making both of us laugh.

She's my happy place.

(560 words)

Hey loves, I have an Emma Myers book if you wanna go check out. I think I'll be more active on this book, though. Have a good day, love ya. <3