18 | Last Wish

18 - Roselyne

"Chan, please stop–"

I squirmed under him, but he didn't mind. His lips were everywhere, putting his kiss on every part of my face. He sometimes went down my neck sucking it until red then attacking my shoulder and collarbones. He did it for an hour after I just arrived at the castle. Without asking, he took off my clothes and changed it with one of his favorite nightgowns. He then took off his shirt too.

He kept me on the bed with his strong arms. I had been whining but he didn't stop, and I didn't want him to stop either. He missed me like crazy, I knew that. And I missed him too.

"You miss me that much, Chan ?"

"Mhm- I think I'm going crazy."

I giggled as he brushed his nose to my neck. I closed my eyes, caressing his hair and enjoying his presence. I missed his breath, a sign that he was there, near me. I missed his warm body engulfed mine.

I felt safe, I felt loved.

"You're so beautiful."

I didn't reply to him, feeling my confidence was getting robbed as I realized how much I lost weight, how pale I was going without any red color on my lips. He noticed that too, but he said he didn't mind at all. He knew I was sick and I was always beautiful to him.

"Rosie? You okay ?"

"H-hum, I'm okay-"

He smiled, he probably knew my insecurity. He cupped my cheeks and stared at my eyes. "I'm being honest to you, Roselyne. From the first time I met you, I couldn't stop staring at you. You were so kind, your eyes sparked like a star. Your eyes were the way I fell in love with you. Even when I found the days when you were sad, or angry, doing mistakes. I liked it. I want to see every emotion of you everyday. I love the way you're being you. I hate the girls who pretend and try hard to be perfect in front of me. No one is perfect, and I love you because you're being honest. I love you because you're being yourself."

I stared at him, gradually shed tears every time those words hit my heart. He giggled seeing my face, wiping my tears and kissed my lips. I noticed that he was comforting me, maybe realizing how insecure I was but he always showed his honesty and love.

"I think these are the longest words you have said to me."

"If it's about you, I can write five thick books and even a library."

I laughed, my husband had completely changed. He was very soft and wasn't even that cold to his members anymore. I thought he wanted to keep his professionalism at work but being himself at me. I believed he was actually soft, but his life as a son of the Mafia forced him to be cold and strong. It was so easy and fast for him to change, so natural, felt like not being forced.

But after all, I appreciate his effort to change for me. I noticed many times he controls himself to not be harsh. I loved him for that.

"Chan." I touched my flat stomach. He smiled then joined his hand over mine.

"I understand. Don't ever blame yourself, or I'll be sad. Our son is now happy in heaven, hum ?"

I nodded, "I feel so empty, I loved his presence in my stomach, Chan."

"Me too. I love you and him so much."

I cried, it was always emotional talking about our baby. I understood how painful it was for Chan's mom, and I hated Wonjae for doing it twice to Chan's family. "I want to kill Wonjae."

"You will baby, you will kill him in front of all people, including our family."

---