Calum lead me to a guy with black hair and he looked at me. "Well, aren't you a little cutie." He said and I grimaced. "I'm Michael."

"And I'm fourteen so don't treat me like I'm eight." I said and he looked taken back. "But in all seriousness, I'm Sophia and I strongly dislike being treated and talked to like a child." I said and he nodded.

"Well Sophia, what do you like to do?" Michael asked me and I bounced the basketball on the tiled floor a bit as I thought of what I actually enjoyed doing.

"I like listening to music and playing basketball." I said and looked up at him. "I also enjoy reading and writing. Other than that, nothing much." I told him and he nodded.

"What kind of music?" He asked me as if it was an important question. It was like if I didn't answer correctly, his whole opinion on me would change. I didn't care though.

"I don't like to label things," I said simply. "But a few artists I enjoy listening to are All Time Low, Rihanna, Little Mix, Halsey, Eminem, and Panic! At The Disco." I told him and he nodded.

"Do you know who me and Calum are?" He asked and I shook my head. "Do you think we're cool people?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know you well enough to made that judgement yet." I told him. "All I know is you play Final Fantasy and he listens to a good band." I said and he looked at me confused. "That symbol tattooed on your arm is from Final Fantasy, did you not know that?" I asked him.

"I did indeed." Michael said and I nodded. "Excuse us." He told me and I nodded. The two walked away and I made my way to the back again. I bounced the ball on the cement and then shot it into the hoop.

"Swish! Nothing but net!" I said to myself as I smiled. I ran after the ball and then shot it again, this time hitting the orange rim and having it bounce off into the hands of Calum. "You didn't see that. You just came out here."

"I saw everything." He said and I pouted. "Let me shoot." He said and threw the ball. It hit the corner of the box painted on the backboard and it went right in. "I made a point right?"

"A two-pointer and it's called a basket." I said and he nodded and I grabbed the ball. I bounced it a few times and then threw it, hitting the backboard hard enough for it to bounce right back towards me. "Dammit." I said and tried again, missing yet again.

"Let me see." He said and grabbed the ball. He walked to where I was and put the ball in my hand. "Don't force it, but don't just let go of the ball." He told me and I nodded. I tried doing as he said, and this time it bounced off the backboard and right into the net.

"High-five." He said and I gave him one. I heard our names being called and I dropped the ball. "Come on." He said and I nodded. We went into the building and I saw Michael along with the headmistress.

"Go pack your bags Sophia." She told me and I looked at Michael and Calum. "They're your dads now." She said and I looked at Calum again.

"Your gay?"

"No, it's just were really close friends and wanted to adopt a kid." He told me and I nodded, not buying it. "I'll help you pack up you stuff if you would like." He told me and I nodded.

"That'd be cool." I said and then went up to my room. I grabbed a suitcase and then began packing my things away, with the help of Calum. "Be careful with my picture frames." I warned him and he nodded. He placed them in the case and then in covered then with more close so they don't break or get scratched up.

"Is that all of it?" He asked me and I nodded as I looked around. "Come on then." He said and I nodded, following him out of the room and downstairs.