Prologue: Separation

"Separation: Another way to tear your family apart. (Y/N) and Lloyd Garmadon we're children of Koko and Garmadon. It is safe option for their parents to be separated since younger age and thus bonding weren't going to last for them"

No One's POV
"Honey... It's best for us to separate" When Garmadon says that to her wife Koko. She frowned before looking at her two boys, sleeping in a stroller while they watched the sunset in the shore.

"Garmadon... I..." Koko trailed off, knowing that her husband wasn't going to live in Ninjago as people in the city weren't going to accept Garmadon.
"Which son will you take?" She asked her husband while they both looked at their sleeping sons in the stroller.

(Y/N) was now a one year old boy while Lloyd was still 1 month old.
"I'll take (Y/N)" Garmadon then scoop up the eldest son into his arms while smiling at (Y/N).
"I guess I'll take Lloyd then" Koko then gently grabbed his youngest son, holding Lloyd in her arms.

"I'm gonna miss you... My love" Garmadon frowned, knowing that they will going to be separate from each other.
"Take care of (Y/N) for me please" She then kissed her husband on the cheek before bidding farewell.

"I will... Koko. I shall" Garmadon say in a low voice as he watches his wife go to the boat. They went separate ways and they might hurt their children in the future, knowing that this may hurt or affect them emotionally.