C h a p t e r 1 . .

Monday 16th October

"NESSAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, knowing my sister will pretend not to hear me.

Smh, I gorilla-run up the stairs, patting my hands on each step I pass by. I smack her door open, knowing mom and dad aren't in town for a few weeks and their was no one to tell me off.

"NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I say again.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!" 

"So, you know how Teddy and Bubba went to the Conjuring House for 7 Days?" I say as normal as ever. TOOOOOTTally normal as ever, right?

"I'm listening." She replies with a short nod.

"EPISODE ONE IS GOING LIVE IN THEATRES AND I BOUGHT US TICKETS TO GO SEE IT!!!!!!" I grinned, knowing she'd start running around.

"WHAT. IN. TARNATION. KIND.OF.WITCHCRAFT. IS THIS VY?!?!?!??!!!" She says excitedly.

"YOU ACTUALLY- WHAT- NO- WAIT-"

"YES I BOUGHT TICKETS NESSA NOW TELL YOUR BRAIN TO PROCCESS THAT A LITTLE QUICKER SO WE CAN PACK MISSY" 

I always used to steal her all to myself when she was little, and of course, watch the one and only Sam & Colby in my room for countless hours a day! It's been 9 years since then, and now we BOTH adore our boys.

"LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG" 

"NO WAY IM LOSING!" 

I raced her down the hallway to the room that we kept our clothes in.