chapter fourteen.

Mulai dari awal

"Storm's End is a short flight from here." The Queen of the Seven Kingdoms said as she looked tenderly at her second born son and Lucerys moved closer to her a little scared. "You have Baratheon blood from your grandmother, Rhaenys. And... Lord Borros is an eternally proud man. He will be honored to host a Prince of the Realm and his dragon." She told with a soft smile, Lucerys returned it back, the Queen took her hand and handed her the letter, before Lucerys stepped back with a weak smile.

"I except you will receive a very warm welcome." The mother spoke, and Lucerys nodded to her.

"Yes, mother. Your Grace." he stuttered, Rhaenyra rubbed his arm softly.

"Go to it then." Maegora spoke with a gentle look and full of trust as he nodded again.

After Lucerys flew away on Arrax's back, Jacaerys returned to the castle. However, the two Queens stayed out on the balcony for a while and watched until Lucerys disappeared into the clouds.

"I am off to Devuniean, I need to take care of a few things, but I will be back as soon as I can. I will be leaving in like half an hour." Maegora spoke. "Can you please tell my mother this?"

The silver haired Queen nodded and pressed a kiss to her niece's forehead, "Of course. Be safe."

"I will." The younger Queen smiled and pulled away from her aunt before walking away and heading to her room.

She opened the door to her and Jacaerys' chambers. First she saw Visenya was asleep in her crib, then she saw her husband sharpening his sword, there was a map in front of him that he was clearly studying.

Maegora thought it best not to ask what he was planning. They greeted each other with a kiss and the brown haired girl wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, leaning on him while reading what he wrote on the map.

"I leave for Devuniean in half an hour, well less than half an hour now." Maegora acknowledged him and Jacaerys sat up straighter.

"Do you want me to go with you?" The Prince asked her, placing his sword on the table as he turned to his wife.

"No. It will be quick. I am only leaving for one thing." Maegora sighed, turning away from him and picking up a leather bag. She grabbed a few essentials and placed them in her bag before closing it.

"Are you sure?" Jacaerys asked again, and Maegora laughed at him, moving towards him and placing a feather kiss on his forehead.

"Yes, I am sure of that, my love." She smiled and Jacaerys sighed in defeat. He didn't want her to leave at all. But who was he to question her actions and decisions?

"If you say so." He pursed his lips before grabbing her by her hips and placing her on his lap.

Maegora chuckled at his pouting face before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

When it was time for Queen Maegora to go, she said her goodbyes and went for Rhaexon.

She secured her bags on her dragon before climbing into her seat. "It has been a while, hasn't it?"

Rhaexon just let out a happy roar.

"Let's go home for a bit, okay?" The Queen said in High Valyrian and her beautiful dragon roared again in agreement.