"Shall we, amore?" Matteo snapped me back into reality. He pulled me the waist, and I found myself leaning at the car. He looked at me with that thing he always does.

"You're doing that thing again?" I pointed out. It's that thing where his eye crinkles and it make me weak in the knees. "Doing what amore?" His hands went on to squeeze my butt and I bit my lip to hide the moan that wanted to come out of me.

"Matteo." I whined, and he smirked. "You're all mine tonight." He whispered just before leaving me to think about what just happened.

"Matteo. Why is Bianca here? Isn't this a mafia thing?" I raised my eyebrow. "Well amore. She kind of knows about the mafia so she was also invited with or without a date." Matteo explained. Talk about a rigged system.

I took Matteo's hand as we both entered the hall with everyone's eyes who were wide since he bought a date. He squeezed my hand as if he could sense how nervous I was. Has he never bought a girl here before?

His face turned stoic, and so did mine. There were people I didn't know which screamed money. I could see they were all begging for Matteo's attention, but Matteo wouldn't even spair them a glance.

We headed to the table where they hand drinks, and Matteo poured me a drink to loosen me up. "We'll be out of here before you know it." He whispered to me as a middle-aged man came to us with whom I'm guessing is the wife by his side. The wife looked a little too young to be with the man. Instead, the wife was ogling her eyes at Matteo. My eyebrow arched just a bit.

"Matteo." The man greeted, and Matteo nodded in acknowledgment. He was wearing a gold watch, and he had a ring on his index finger almost like mine but silver and his marriage ring.

"Who is this bella ragazza." His tall frame looked at me. "Kyla. Pleased to meet your acquaintance." I said void of any emotion. "An Americano. Well, she certainly is a catch." He said to Matteo who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"I came to discuss business with you." He said and I whispered to Matteo that I'm coming back. "Are you sure?" He whispered and I nodded, letting my hand out of his hold.

I walked to the restroom but I was blocked by two girls. Beau and Bianca. "Shit! She does look good." Beau said in realization and that moment she sounds like a psychopath.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I asked slowly because I wasn't in the mood for these girls. "We just want to like civilized beings." Bianca guided me towards an elevator with a sinister smile on her face. "What'd you do to Beau?" I asked as we were in the elevator.

"Drugged her with a hint with heroine. She'll be fine, though." She said as the elevator stopped, which led us to the rooftop.

"Kyla. You're a beautiful girl. You know that?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes. "Get to the point." I said, and she smiled, taking out a weapon in a place where no weapons allowed . To top it all off, we're on the roof. This is going to be a delight.

"He's mine." She said lowly, indicating with her gun that I have to take a step back, which I did with my hands raised up in surrender, jokingly.

"Who's yours?" I played dumb as the wind blew, adding to the atmosphere. "Matteo. Bitch. We're engaged, can't you see?" Her voice was unsteady as her hand was shaking from the pistol she was holding.

"He's fucking mine and if I have to kill you for him to realize it then let it be." She stepped closer to me and I tucked the strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Take him. I'm not stopping you." I smirked and her anger seemed to grow by the second. "He fucking loves you. Have you seen the way he fucking looks at you, huh? Have you see the way I wish he would look at me like that?" She screamed and I kept on smirking.

"You're stating the obvious." I whispered as my heel collided with her bare foot. "Shit!" She dropped the gun which I picked up.

"See the thing you did wrong was underestimate me la puttana." I spat in her face. I crouched down to her lying figure. "Unlike you. I won't need this." I threw the gun to fall down from the roof.

She smirked and her leg tried to kick me but I dodged, standing back. "You made the mistake of throwing the gun away." She said as she stood up with Beau way over there scratching herself. She looked kind of like a dog on steroids. She's been gone for less than a week at the mansion, and she is already addicted to drugs.

She tried to throw a punch at me, but I effortlessly dodged. She threw another punch, but I caught her fist, and I twisted it. She hissed in pain. I pushed her back.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." I said as she was panting from exhaustion. She didn't listen, and who knew that the action she threw at me would be her last. She raised her foot to kick me, but with just one hand, I pushed, and she fell right off the roof. Well, raising her foot was a dumb thing to do.

"Beau, what happened to you?" I asked as I saw Beau becoming the former shell of a girl she used to be. I ignored that Bianca possibly died from falling off a building.

"Nothing. Bianca just hooked me up with some of this stuff." She said, and I shook my head.

"Does your mother know about this?" I asked, and she shook her head. "We're living in the next mansion, and mom left for some stupid ass guy while Uncle Angelo is trying to build a business that could outake Matteo's." She explained.

"So yeah. Things are pretty shitty at home, which is why I resulted in drugs. Oh, and I'm sorry for hating you." She said, and a person at their weakest is always vulnerable, so they might apologize.

"Take care." I entered back in the elevator and fixed my hair in the process. I honestly still looked good and I'm thankful for the cornrows that Sky plaited on my head. When I got back, I saw Matteo standing by the corner, and his eyes met mine.

"I've been waiting." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I know." I gave him a cheeky smile. Music started going, and I guess it was time for the dance itself.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He pulled my waist with his one hand as the other was entangled with mine.

"Who was that man?" I asked. We danced at a slow pace. "Just some guy who used to be friends with my uncle, and he told me a shit load of crap." He said, and I chuckled as he twirled me. "I did a bad thing." I bit my lip, and he raised an eyebrow.

"How bad could it possibly be?" He asked. "Real bad." I replied, not seeming to feel bad about it. "I might've killed Blanca." I whispered, and he was first contemplating what I said, but then he gave a small smile.

"I thought you said something bad." He said as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "It is. You just don't seem to think so." I deadpanned and hugged him while dancing. "Matteo." I said, and he hummed in response.

"I love you." I said softly, and he froze, which caused me to look at his eyes, which were darker than usual, like a thunderstorm. "Amore. Are you fucking serious?" He asked and I nodded. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. What was I thinking. Does he feel the same?

"I'm head overheels in love with you." He said in a low voice and I smiled. "Let's get the fuck out of here." He said and I nodded.

************************************
A/N
The last chapter approaches and please don't hate me. Don't forget to vote.