🔪chapter 8🔪

Începe de la început

Yeon-ji and I were both in Ye-sol' s bathroom, I was bathing her.

" A parent teacher' s day!? Today!?" Yeon-ji asked shocked.

" Yeah there were a lot of appas in the classroom, but for sure appa was the coolest one" Ye-sol said as I smiled.

" Ye-sol why do you keep breaking your promise? I want to know everything about school, and everything your teacher says and does to you" Yeon-ji burst out.

" Yah Ha Yeon-ji she's a child! You can't yell at her!" I scolded.

" I told you when we were eating dinner before. I said that all the dads were coming today" Ye-sol' s voice cracked.

" Eomma is sorry baby, my mind has just been here and there today, forgive Eomma" Yeon-ji said

" Ye-sol come baby, let's get out or you'll catch a cold" I said wrapping her in a towel and bringing her inside the room.

" Which pajamas should we wear today?" I asked showing two sets.

" I want the strawberry one!" She beamed.

" Good choice" I said and helped her wear her pajamas.

" Come one. Let's get in to bed" I said and grabbed a story book.

Few days later~

I got a call from Jae-jun' s personal lawyer, why is he calling me

" Yes Ahjussi?" I answered.

" Aera where is Jae-jun?" He asked.

" I think he' s gone to his shop Siesta. Why are you calling me Ahjussi?" I asked.

" I can't reach him, so can you please tell him that I have come up with a plan to make Ye-sol his child" He said as I let out a scoff in astonishment.

" WHAT!?" I yelled and cut the call.

" What is he trying todo" I muttered and got in to my car.

Time skip~

" Jae-jun! What are you trying todo" I asked barging in his shop.

" What do you mean sweetheart?" He asked.

" Don't act innocent!? Are you trying to make Ye-sol your child again!?" I asked in disbelief.

" Yes cause I'm the real father!" He said.

" Jae you can't do this" I said coming closer to him and caressing his cheek.

" WHY WHY CAN'T I!?" He screamed.

" Don't ruin anyone's life Jae-jun" I yelled.

" You know...I really thought you would always be by my side. Guess I was wrong. You lied to me in the first place!" He yelled.

" But-" I was cut of by him pushing me out of the shop.

" Don't show me your face ever again" He spat and slam the door.