Chapter 9- Prez and Amanda's afternoon together

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah. I could bring back a lot in there but .........." Amanda started to say but Prez stopped her. "Hey, all I need is you and one day you'll need a whole box truck to haul all the things I want to give to you. First thing I need to know is what is your ring size? Shirt size? Pant size? Shoe size?

I hope this helmet fits but if not, there are more in my office." Prez said, hoping she would not focus on why he wanted her ring size and because she had her back to the men, she didn't see their eyes get big and their mouths drop open when he asked that.

Amanda looked at him with her head tilted to the side, wondering why he wanted all of those sizes. "Why are you asking about my ring and clothing sizes?" She asked.

"If you are going to be my woman, I need that information now for your clothes for Sturgis as well to make sure I have them when I go to buy your Christmas presents." Prez said, not really lying about why he needed the information but not admitting why he wanted to know now.

Spokes made a sound like a cough but Prez could see it was because he was trying not to laugh and Prez shot him a look that said if he didn't mind his own business he would kick his butt. Prez took Amanda's helmet and helped her put it on. "How does it feel? Is it snug?"

"It's good. Not too tight but snug where it needs to be." Amanda assured him.

Prez had already had Wizard pair their helmets together so Prez put on his helmet and took Amanda's hand. He showed her how to operate her helmet and soon they were able to speak to each other. He showed her where the volume button was so that if she couldn't hear him she could turn it up or if he was coming across too loud, she could turn it down.

Then he helped her get on the back of his bike, then got on. "Before you start the engine, I wear a size 6 1/2 ring. The last time I bought clothes for myself I took a large ladies blouse, size 10 pants and size 7 shoes but if we go shopping, I need to check those sizes because I've lost a lot of weight over the last year. And I'll need all of those measurements for you too." Amanda grinned at him.

"Not sure what my ring size is but I wear an extra large shirt, 34" waist, 42" long pants and size 15 boots." Prez got on his bike and started it up. "Scoot as close as you can get, wrap your arms around my waist and lean when I do." Prez said into the microphone of his helmet. These helmets are going to be great, especially on the long ride to Sturgis. What felt great right now was having her arms around her as they pulled out and headed for Nicholasville.

They rode to Nicholasville and Prez felt Amanda's arms tighten around him when they turned on to the road to her house. "Don't worry baby. I've got you."

"I know but I had hoped to never come back here again. Lots of bad memories." Amanda said as they pulled into her old driveway. Amanda felt her heart start pounding when she feared that at any minute Michael was going to open the front door and demand to know what the hell she was doing riding on a motorbike with another man.

Prez could feel her shaking as she held tightly to his waist. He patted her hands and said "Baby, it's okay. He's not here. He'll never hurt you again, I promise."

"Can you tell I'm a little nervous?" Amanda said in a soft voice.

"Only by the death grip you've got on my waist and the way you are shaking from head to toe, yeah, I can tell." Prez teased then laughed when she suddenly let go of his waist. "It's okay. I like having your arms around me."

He got off the bike and then turned to help her get off and they removed their helmets and put them on the handlebars of his bike. Together they walked up to the house and Amanda led him around to the back door.