Lady Lovely

"Ghastly! Absolutely Ghastly!" Sif exclaimed.
"I can't believe you even thought of giving me that as my birthday present"
A dress of all presents, Sif thought, A pink one for that matter!

"I just thought you would want to try something a tad different" Fraudral tried to defend himself but even knew his present was out of sorts.

"Oh, different now, eh? How would you feel if I bought you a dress for your birthday" Sif looked at him with a smile on her face. The year had been hard on them. She was glad that when they finally could get together, it wasn't because of any social crises in Asgard but just to have fun.

"Yes, I see your point" Vandral looked at the present,
"I shall render it to my young cousin. She will of a certainty find a better use for it"
Fandral turned to the others,
"Well guys, She practically rejected my - "

"I wouldn't use the word reject, Fandral. I'm just giving you another chance at making a better choice of a present" She smiled widely.

"What about you guys?" Her eyes fazed at Thor, Hogun, and Volstagg.
They just stared at her not uttering a word. Sif couldn't help but notice Volstagg laughing hard like his whole life depended on it.

"I'm sorry Sif", he said trying to contain his laughter, "but their presents aren't any better."
"What could be worse than a pink dress?" Sif thought.
She quickly picked up the neatly-wrapped presents from the table and tore them open. She looked at them immensely, looking more scared than disappointed.

"Seriously guys? Thor, even you?" She sighed and sat down, " You know, if Loki were here, he'd probably know exactly what to get me" Only mentioning Loki's name changed the mood.

"But he's not" Thor said, "And for a good reason"

"I know. I know. I mean inflicting pain and suffering on the midgardians was exactly our team agenda" She chucked softly.
"But I still feel pity for him. Being alone in that prison. After Queen Frigga died - "

"She was my mother too" Thor interrupted, "But you don't see me going around proclaiming myself almighty ruler of Midgard"

"He betrayed all of us Sif" Hogun added.

"Everyone deserves a second chance" Sif whispered to herself, so low that no one heard her.
Sif fixed her eyes on Volstagg, noticing he hadn't uttered a word yet. Normally he'd be the one make a joke, lighten up the mood.

It was almost as if he heard he thoughts,
"Are'ya guys done with'ya chit-chattering? '
He said loudly moving closer to the dinning table,
"My stomach can't wait around any longer" Volstagg smiled and placed his hand and his belly,
"She's calling out for me"

The whole lot burst out in laughter, well everyone except Hogun. The stern brusque face didn't even flinch.

"We shall now eat" He simply said.

As they approached the table, a soldier barged in into the room.
"What is meaning of this insolence?!! " Thor roared.

"My apologies Sire" The soldier knelt down with his head facing the floor,
"But your brother, Loki has escaped from the prison"

"What?!" Thor's fury was steaming

The soldier still on his knees, faced up, "I said, Loki has esca - "

"I heard what you said!" Thor snapped, irritated by the incompetence of the soldier.
"Go, alert Balder, the Brave to shut at the gates of the palace"
The soldier raced off as soon as the words came out of Thor's mouth.

"Hmm, Loki has escaped" She sounded more impressed than alarmed. "We all knew those metal gates couldn't hold him for long eh?"

A/N um guys I just rushed into this part lol. I'm totally excited. This was about the lady Sif, Thor and The warrior's three.
Tell me I did anything that didn't quite fit. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks for the views.
Btw your likes and comments are ♡