Lavender haze

"One iced americano." Wooyoung said with a tired voice and took out his wallet.

"Will be right out for you." Yunho answeredwith a smile.

Wooyoung smiled back and sat down on one of the chairs. There where a lot of people around chatting and such. It didn't take long until a familiar tall man walked up to the boy and handed him a freshly made coffee.

"Here's your coffee." He smiled again.

Wooyoung took it. "Thanks hyung." He chuckled a bit.

"You're welcome. Go rest now you deserve it."

Wooyoung nodded. "I will But I have to practice my choreo a bit more." He bit his lip nervously.

"Wooyo." He signed and placed a hand on his shoulder "I have known you since forever and you are the best dancer I've seen, you will do well. Take a night off please."

His words warmed the other heart. "Thank you Yunhi." He smiled a bit shyly. "I'll think about it."

The taller one nodded as the other started to make his way out the cafe. "See you tomorrow." Wooyoung said as he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry-" he said and looked up.

In front of him stood the prettiest boy he has ever laid eyes on. The boy looked to be around his age with black hair almost covering his eyes as the fringe fell down. He had dark brown eyes paired with straight eyebrows and a soft face. All his features where soft, mesmerizing Wooyoung.

"It's okay." He smiled softly and bowed as he gave a shy bow. "Don't worry."

Wooyoung swallowed and looked after the boy as he walked into the cafe.

"Hey Yeosang!" He heard Yunho speak and saw him wave at the cute boy.

"Hi yunho." He answered.

Yunho hugged Yeosang as he looked at Wooyoung. "Maybe I should introduce you two."

Wooyoung took one step closer to the two.

"This is Yeosang, we take a class together." He pointed towards yeosang who smiled shyly again. "This is Wooyoung, my childhood best friend."

Wooyoung smiled at Yeosang awkwardly. He still felt embarrassed after bumping into such a pretty boy.

"Nice to meet you." He bowed.

"Same to you." Was all the other said.

"I'll get going then."

He felt his face getting a bit warmer before he turned around again to walk out.

-

Wooyoung pushed in the keys into the keyhole before walking into his small apartment. He let out a sigh before kicking of his black shoes.

The place wasn't tidy but it wasn't too bad. Just a few stuff here and there and he made sure to keep it as dust free as he could.

He sat down on the sofa, which also was his bed and thought about Yunhos words. Maybe he should rest for one night.

Most of the nights Wooyoung would almost not get any sleep because he was trying to perfect his dance moves or study other subjects.

He placed down his almost empty coffee bottle and took out his phone. It might be extremely unproductive but he went on his Pinterest. He scrolled for a good moment and started checking room decor. It had only been two months since he moved into his apartment meaning he didn't really have a lot of decor and it wasn't really lived in. He came across a picture.