- You're the strongest woman I've ever known. You don't need to worry about it right now. Try to relax a bit, please. I see how much of an effect it has on you. It's not good for you.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled against him. I looked down at the floor, absently rubbing his side.

- Look at me.- He demanded softly, grabbing my chin and pulling my face up so that our eyes met.- You're scared, aren't you?

- Mhm.- I nodded, looking into his eyes.

He gently wrapped both his arms around me, pulling me into himself. He nuzzled his nose against my hair, breathing in my scent. His plump lips gently move to my forehead, pressing a tender kiss there.

- Nothing bad will happen to anyone, alright? We'll beat the shit out of Dio and then all of us will go back home. I promise.- He whispered against my skin, his arms tightening around me.

- You can't promise it.- I mumbled quietly, making him pull a bit away to look into my eyes, while holding my shoulders tightly.

- What did you say?

- You can't promise that everyone will be alright after the battle with Dio. I have a bad feeling. A very bad feeling that something will happen to me. I had a nightmare that is repeating every night now. A nightmare, where I tried to save you, but wasn't able, because I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

- No, no, no, no. It's just a stupid nightmare. You'll be fine. Please...- He pulled me into himself once more and closed his eyes tightly.

I hugged him back, holding onto him just as tight. I didn't want to hurt him by saying this, but I had to be honest with him. I needed to tell him this.

- I know that I don't show you much affection around others, but you're really my everything and I can't lose you. I won't ever let anyone take you away from me.

I could hear how many emotions were hiding in his voice, even though he's trying not to let them show through. I rubbed his back comfortingly, before kissing his cheek tenderly.

- Let's get some rest, till we still can.- I whispered lightly, before we pulled away from each other lightly.

I shifted a bit, before resting my back against his side, his arm wrapped around me protectively. We both slowly fell into a slumber, while there was still a long way ahead of us.

~Dream~

I'm walking up the stairs in some very old looking mansion. It's completely dark inside, as all the windows are boarded up and the only lighting, is a dim light coming from the candles.

I'm completely alone, without anyone from the group being around. I felt a sense of fear washing over me as I was walking into an unknown direction.

Then suddenly I heard someone appearing behind me, feeling a hot breath on the back of my neck. I stiffened, not bold enough to turn around and face the one that is right behind me.

- Y/N... I was waiting so long for you, my precious...- A deep, bloodcurdling voice whispered into my ear, sharp fangs teasing my sensitive flesh, making me shudder slightly.

Strong hands with quite long, black nails grabbed my waist and turned me around, forcing me to stand face to face with a blonde vampire. His dark eyes are slowly studying my face, taking in every detail of fear that is attached to it.

- My beautiful...- His hand grabbed my chin forcefully, as he let himself lean down towards me. I wasn't able to move or speak. I just stared back at him with fear in my eyes.