8

Minho came home extremely late as usual and he smiled seeing that the twins had successfully fallen asleep. There was a note left by Jisung and he skimmed it.

- - - -

hi minho!!

shen and ren was rlly nc to work w/ and were a lot less chaotic than expected. i helped them finish the hwk but u might check that bc there were a few misunderstandings abt which pages to do. 

i charge 35k won per hour but i can give you a discount to 30k won per hour. that would be 75k in total. thanks :))

- jisung

- - - -

Minho transferred the money to Jisung online and he took a shower before going to bed. He noticed that there was a message from Jisung. He was surprised since he remembered Jisung saying that he usually goes to sleep early. Minho smiled slightly as he read the text.

han.river - 01:52
got the money, ty!! gn and sweet dreams :)

~ The next day. ~

"What?! He sent you a good night text around two in the morning and said sweet dreams with a smiley face??" Hyunjin exclaimed when Minho told him about last night. "He's going out of his way just to send you that... Jisung definitely likes you."

"Chill, he just said good night and sweet dreams. That's how people text. Also, maybe he was just up yesterday night and had some work to do. Or maybe he just woke up to get water or use the bathroom or something and just so happened to see my text. I dunno." Minho shrugged.

"Nah man, he's definitely into you." Hyunjin shook his head and patted Minho's shoulder. 

"Well, I'm not into him. I'm not into relationships." Minho rolled his eyes. Hyunjin made a gagging noise.

"Oh gee, you're so boring. He's fine though, if I were you, I'd definitely go for it." Hyunjin laughed.

"Shut up.. The reason why you're so flawed is that you're too busy simping for random people." Minho groaned, annoyed by the fact that Hyunjin was trying to convince him to get into a relationship.

"That's rude." Hyunjin pouted and he smacked Minho's arm. Minho glared at him and Hyunjin quickly left.

Just then, Jisung entered the office. Minho turned and he waved at him. Jisung's face lit up when Minho waved at him and he picked up his pace so he could go to Minho.

"Hey! How was the shift last night?" Jisung smiled as he sat down.

"It was alright." Minho smiled back. Jisung squealed internally when he saw him smile.

"If you don't mind.. May I ask what job you do? Not a lot of jobs go up until 1 in the morning.." Jisung tilted his head slightly in confusion. Minho fell silent.

"I can't.. I can't tell you." Minho mumbled. 

"Oh, that's fine." Jisung forced a smile, although he was pretty disappointed.

Soon, they both got to work and Jisung went over to Minho's apartment again to look after the twins. Minho left too and Jisung watched him as he left, tempted to go and trail him but he had to do his job properly.

~ With Minho. ~

"Ah, there you are, Minho!" A man smiled when Minho entered the room. Minho lowered his head, his gaze fixated on the floor. The man got up from the sofa and walked towards Minho before holding his waist and pulling him in.

"Look at me." He whispered as he caressed Minho's cheek and tilted Minho's face to look at him directly. "Bad day at work? You seem off."

Minho shook his head but he kept his eyes glued to the floor. The man sighed and he let go of Minho.

"Well, you better toughen up. You're still going until 1 AM, no excuses." The man took off his blazer and hung it on the hook of the door.

Minho nodded slightly. The man seemed a bit pissed about the fact that Minho wasn't saying anything.

"Say something, Minho." He commanded, his voice almost a snarl.

"Okay. Sorry." Minho mumbled.

"Sorry, who?" 

"...Sorry sir."

"That's better." The man grinned and he handed Minho a bag of clothes. "Go put those on and come here later. The clients didn't like last time's uniform so I threw it out. We're going with a new theme tonight. I think you'll look great in it."

"Alright.. Thank you." Minho nodded and he took the bag.

"Thank you, who?" The man said again, this time his voice sounding a bit more ticked off than before.

"Thank you, sir." Minho muttered, his grip on the bag tightening. The man smiled and he lifted his hand, giving Minho permission to leave.

Minho left the room and walked down the hallway to the bathrooms. He stared at himself in the mirror, his face expressionless. 

Just how much longer can I go living like this? I have too much debt to pay off. This is going to take.. a while. At least Jisung-ssi can look after the kids. This uniform better looks good.. Last time's was so flawed. Well, at least Jinae and Heejoon aren't here so I don't need to be that afraid of imperfections.

...

Fuck, who are you kidding Minho? You're scared. Whether they're here or not. You really are just a coward.

a.n

more drama coming up ahjahHAHAhaHA

also I'm so sorry for not posting for awhile, I've already uploaded a community post/conversation explaining it but baso i couldn't get on wattpad for a real long time and idfk why, i tried everyth (uninstalling, refreshing, restarting my devices) and shit but noth worked so i js left it for a few days and ig that helped bc i can get on now!!!!

𝙖 𝙩 𝙚 𝙡 𝙤 𝙥 𝙝 𝙤 𝙗 𝙞 𝙖. // minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें