the couple could be seen battling once again, the buttons on their controllers being mashed. naoko continued to combo him, not allowing his character to even stand up before getting knocked out for a second time. "right so what were you saying, you let me win the last one?" she retorted his previous statement, giving him a cocky little smirk.

"why are you so good, babe?" he exclaimed throwing his hands up like a sore loser as naoko hummed, "hmm, i guess i just found a new hidden talent." she shrugged her shoulders. "is there nothing you can't do?" he asked, and she laughed giving him a small peck on his cheek.

────

two hours had passed, and they were sitting on the floor next to the couch. the house was left dark, only the small lamp on the side table providing them light. an ambient light. the couple talked through the night, various topics filling their conversations. "is there anything you want to see yourself doing in the future?" satoru asked continuing their long conversation.

naoko thought to herself before answering, "well, i've been looking forward to being clan head my entire life, but now that i guess that it's already happening i have to look at what's next." she paused, thinking a bit more, "i guess that would be getting married, having children, becoming a mom."

"do you ever picture us having kids? how they would look like?" he asked and naoko nodded, "when i was younger and when we were engaged i always wondered what our kids would look like." she explained and satoru smiled, a little happy that he wasn't the only one who thought about their futures.

"i always pictured a girl that looked as pretty as you. black hair and your beautiful green eyes. and a son with my white hair and your green eyes too since i highly doubt any of our children would have mine."

"how many children do you want to have?" naoko asked and her boyfriend chuckled. he was that one that should be asking her that considering she'd be the one giving birth. "i'm fine with whatever you want." he turned the question onto her.

naoko sighed, "if we were to get married, the deal i had with my father was that i needed to pass down one of my techniques to at least one of my children." she wasn't too fond of the deal, but this is what she needed to offer in order for her to marry him. "i could either pass it down to the first kid or it could take multiple children. though, i don't like the idea of having more than two." she explained as the white-haired man listened to her thoughts, "considering our busy occupations and the possibility of our kids getting bounties on their heads since their parents are special grades. i don't think i'm capable of taking care of many children, having to worry about all of them. so i hope that i can pass down my technique to our first kid." she tapped on her lips, deep in thought.

he started to chuckle, bringing her out of her trance, "what?" she asked confused as to why he was laughing. "you really thought about this, huh?" he asked smiling as she grew flustered thinking, she spoke a little too much, "you haven't?" she hoped she wasn't the only one.

he waved his hand in front of him, "trust me, i thought about this since we were teenagers. i knew that i wanted to spend my entire with you, naoko, so i often dreamt about my future with you. and in those dreams i was happy. living a happy life with you, no matter what we were doing." he explained to her, and her smile grew happy knowing that she wasn't the only one thinking of their futures.

"it's probably too soon to be talking about this." she chuckled at what they were doing. they weren't even dating for a year yet and here they were talking about marriage and children. "why not? we've already dated a year before and already seven months now, we already we love each other, there's nothing much after that." satoru questioned wanting to know what naoko thought they would be doing, if not talking about their future that they want to build together.

"there's a lot of steps before this." she explained and he asked, "like what?" naoko shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know. moving into together, getting engaged?" she suggested, this is what normal couples usually would talk about before having kids. but were they really a normal couple?

"then let's take it. the next step." satoru suggested out of nowhere making naoko widen her eyes, "are you serious?" she asked a little shocked at his determination. and he nodded at her question.

she lunged herself onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "yes!" she answered his sudden 'proposal' and wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling at the next step they were taking.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘛_𝘛 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥....

────