𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟴

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"do you know what moon lilies represent?" he shook his head, "they represent mysterious love." naoko said softly, looking into his eyes. the eyes of the man she mysteriously fell in love with.

────

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘
────   𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙄𝙉 front of gojo's front door in the middle of night, he called her during her mission, right as it was about to end, telling her to come to his house after. so here she was. she rang the doorbell, waiting for the door to open for her.

it was her first time here, so she observed the scenery around her in the exterior of the house. but her attention was directed at the door which opened in front of her, a hand pulling her inside. naoko didn't question as he sat her down on the step of the corridor, taking off her shoes for her. she looked around her once again as gojo held out a hand for her to stand, "nice place." she mentioned following after him to the kitchen area. "thanks."

but before entering the actual kitchen, satoru stopped in his tracks, naoko bumping into his back, "so i have a surprise for you." he said turning around to her. "is it a nice comfy bed? i'm so tired." she yawned; it was almost midnight after all.

"are you that tired? we can always just go to sleep if you want." he made another recommendation, knowing naoko was tired from her mission.

"no it's ok, i want to see what my surprise is." he nodded, covering naoko's eyes, guiding her inside the kitchen. once they stopped in front of the counter, he removed his hands, letting naoko see the plate of onigiris. she smiled, chuckling, remembering all the times she had made him these when they were younger.

"good job on completing your mission, naoko! you worked hard." he said as she took a bite, smiling from ear to ear. "you did all this because i finished a job?"

"i thought you'd be too tired to cook food when you got back home, i didn't want to go to sleep on an empty stomach. especially after work, you probably used a lot of your energy." he said and naoko took a bite, enjoying the snack he made for her.

"i really appreciate all of this." she said softly, looking into his blue eyes.

"thank you, satoru." she said, placing a peck on his cheek. he smiled, hugging naoko from behind as she finished the rest of the onigiris on the plate. "now are you ready to go to sleep?" he said nuzzling his head into her shoulder as she hummed enjoying his presence.

────