"Dustin, can you hear me? Dani?" Eddie's voice comes from Dustin's walkie from his backpack. 

Dustin quickly takes it off and pulls out the walkie. He walks away and pulls up the antenna. "Eddie. Holy shit." He speaks into it. "Are you okay?"

"Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay." Eddie chuckles, sarcastically.

"Where is he?" Robin asks Dustin.

"Where are you?" Dustin repeats into the walkie.

"Skull Rock. Do you know it?"

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and-"

"-Garrett, yeah. I know where that is." Steve cuts Dustin off as he slaps him on the shoulder and takes my hand, pulling me with him back to Nancy's car.

"Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming." Dustin speaks into his walkie.

**

"Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." Steve tells Dustin as we follow him.

"It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map." Dustin says as he looks down at his compass and holds up his map.

"You should listen to him Dustin." I tell him as Steve and I hold hands, trailing close behind him.

"Oh, yeah? And why's that Dani? 'Cause last time I checked, I'm the one with the map."

"You do realize Skull Rock, it's like a super popular make-out spot?" Steve asks Dustin. 

"Yeah. So?" 

"So... you're going the wrong way. Steve and I used to come here all the time." I smile at my brother cheekily as he looks at me disgusted. "We're heading in the wrong direction." I say and take a left turn, going down hill as Steve follows me. 

"Dani, Steve. Where are you going?" Dustin calls after us.

"Stop whining. Let's go. Trust me." Steve says back to him as he takes the lead.

"You know." I say to Steve. "I think before we move to Indianapolis, we should come to Skull Rock, one last time." I smile, watching the ground as I walk, so I don't trip over a rock or something.

"Are you trying to make a move on me, Danielle Henderson?" Steve smiles.

"Maybe, I am?" I flirt, looking back up at him. "What are you going to do about it?" I smile, as we come up to some bushes. 

"Well, looks like you'll just have to wait until our next visit to Skull Rock, won't you?" Steve winks at me before letting go of my hand and starts to part through the bushes. "Bada bing, bada boom." He says walking into the clearing on the other side of the bushes. "There she is, Henderson. Skull Rock. " 

Steve holds his hand back out for me to take, which I happily accept, as he helps me out from the bush.

"In your face, man." Steve says as he pulls me with him up to the giant rock. "In your stupid, cocky little face."

"Doesn't make sense." Dustin says from behind us.

"Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it. You just can't admit that you're wrong, you little butthead."

"I concur." Eddie says from behind, scaring us, causing Steve and I to let go of each other's grasp. "You, Dustin Henderson, are a... total butthead."

"Jesus, we thought you were a goner." Dustin says, walking over to Eddie, hugging him.

"Yeah, me too, man." Eddie says as he hugs him back. 

He looks at me over Dustin's shoulder and I give him a small smile, to which he returns. "Me too." Eddie says, pulling away from Dustin.