HER CHARACTER INFO

Start from the beginning

PRESENT LIFE:  
Name: Ambrosine De Alger Obelia

Eye colour:

Her as kid:

Her as kid:

Her as a teenager:

Her as a teenager:

Her as an adult:

(Her hair is straight golden blonde hair not curly)

Ambrosine De Alger Obelia is the first princess of the Obelian Empire, a position that comes with great responsibility and expectations. Despite her royal status, Ambrosine remains down-to-earth and values her family above all else. She shares a deep bond with her father, Claude de Alger Obelia, and her sister, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

Intelligence is one of Ambrosine's defining traits. She possesses a sharp mind and a thirst for knowledge, always seeking to expand her understanding of the world. Her intelligence is not limited to academics; she is also highly perceptive and possesses a keen sense of intuition, allowing her to navigate complex situations with ease.

Ambrosine's beauty and charm have earned her the title of the "dream star" of the Obelian Empire. Men from all corners of the world are captivated by her allure, while women harbor a tinge of jealousy towards her. However, Ambrosine remains humble and does not let her beauty define her. She values genuine connections and seeks love and companionship based on substance rather than superficiality.

Despite her refined upbringing, Ambrosine possesses a surprising skill in swordsmanship. She has honed her abilities through rigorous training, allowing her to defend herself and those she cares about. This unexpected talent adds depth to her character, showcasing her determination and willingness to break societal expectations.

Ambrosine finds solace and comfort in her father's embrace. It is in his arms that she often finds herself drifting off to sleep, feeling safe and protected. This tender relationship with her father highlights her vulnerability and the trust she places in him. Same goes for Claude whenever he feels tired or sad or happy he would just hug her.

Ambrosine and Claude often spend some alone time with each other in silence and sleeping.

While Ambrosine can exude a calm and composed demeanor, Just like her father, she also possesses a cold and formidable side. When faced with adversity or threats to her loved ones, she can become as cold as ice, displaying a strength and resilience that surprises those who underestimate her. This duality in her character adds complexity and depth, making her a force to be reckoned with.

In summary, Ambrosine De Alger Obelia is an intelligent, sword-wielding princess who cherishes her family above all else. Despite her beauty and the attention it brings, she remains grounded and seeks genuine connections. Her relationship with her father is a source of comfort, and her ability to switch between calmness and coldness showcases her strength and determination.

I am creating this story with a focus on Claude and Ambrosine's relationship as a father-daughter so I don't think there will be a love interest for her.

~AngelicEarl042004