The second chance in life

????: where am I how did I get here?

????: be calm young warrior.

????: who are you? 

The strange figure reveals himself

Firegod Liu Kang: I am firegod liu kang and former keeper of time I am here to give you another chance in a new life

????: how did I get here and another chance in life you mean I died?

Fg liu Kang: yes you died in the mortal kombat tournament after saving one of your friends from death.

????: I remember now at least I died for what I thought was right.

Fg Liu Kang: yes and now that you are here between both sides of life and death and now I want to give you a second chance in life in a new timeline that I created and I want you to be part of it there so you can be part of something new and exciting and you will see a clan that was present back where you were alive before but they will be over there with a new different purpose and there will be one person that will be stronger than everyone and they will have to balance the world and you will be there to protect them ok

????: ok but how will I know where to find them and let them know that I am on their side.

Fg liu kang: you will know in time are you up to do it.

?????: yes I'm ready will I ever remember my past life and will I ever see you again firegod liu kang?

Fg Liu Kang: you won't remember anything about your past you will start a new and I might check up on you once a while but I won't guarantee anything.

???: thank you liu kang for giving me this new opportunity.

Liu kang: you have a good life warrior

Then liu kang transported the warrior into the new world and made him restart life from scratch in this new timeline

????: do you believe that he will be fine in his new life in the new timeline you created?

Liu kang: yes geras I believe he will be a great in the new timeline and we will be watching his progress through the hourglass and the newly created Lin Kuei will guide him my friend.

The man known as geras stepped out of the shadows and then nodded at his friend liu kang that they will watch the newly reincarnated warrior in liu Kangs, new timeline that he created and see earth the warrior will do will he make new friends along the way or try to find peace and tranquility in himself they will look over him through the hourglass and if anything goes wrong, they will intervene but for now they'll just have to see what he does and Liu Kang hasta take care of this current timeline as the fire god while Geras watch over the Warrior through the hourglass.

Geras: let's just see then.

????:Earth, Fire, air, water. When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and nonbenders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this great land, Republic City. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life. But sadly, his time in this world came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.

(Before the birth of avatar korra)

In a secluded area in the earth kingdom near the the mountains a ninja clan named the Lin Kuei and they are trained by their leaders that hold the title of sub-zero masters kuai liang and bi Han they are brothers and the leaders of the Lin Kuei during the 100 year war they were never known by the fire nation and they help nearest towns to be free from the nations hostile takeover and by the time the war ended the clan helped the neighboring towns and helped them rebuild and protect them from any more harm since this was a peaceful clan and they only have to fight unless it was necessary. During avatar aangs life he founded the clan with his friend fire lord zuko and some of the members of the white lotus and they talked with the clans leader at the time and it was the father of bi Han and kuai liang and aang believe that the Lin Kuei can help with the development and training of the new avatar when he passes but the grandmaster thought it was a bad idea but he agreed with the avatar but the new cryomancer that will be helping the new avatar will be watching over them in the shadows and then he agreed to that stipulation so they would wait for the new cryomancer that will be tasked to protect the new reincarnation of the avatar after aang passed but it would be 2 years before that the Lin Kuei seen a new member in their ranks.