Lizzie of course wanted to throw a party with mom and dad's absence, and you didn't really care so long as she left you alone.

However, both of your plans would come to a halt as an Alien base warped near your house.

From the base out stepped in your own words: "Orange diarrhea" and a few of what appeared to be his goons.

Garmantuous, the Orange Diarrhea:

You and your sister hid away as the Aliens spouted something in their language or maybe you were just too drunk to understand.

The important thing is one of your neighbors Mr Pilfery, an old fart with Dementia thought the Orange Diarrhea was an old friend, went up to greet them and got smoked.

Literally.

They literally smoked him like he was a blunt.

The Orange Diarrhea then killed one of his goons for fun before he and the whole base warped away.

You and Lizzie were confused, but you were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard the gun of the dead goon talk.

It was spouting gibberish to you too, but then again you could have just been too drunk.

Out of curiosity you picked it up...and the gun spat on your face.

Turns out the spit were translator microbes and the gun needed you to be infected to talk to you.

He introduced himself as Kenny.

Kenny:

Kenny:

Kenny then told you that Orange Diarrhea was named Garmantuous, but you will still call him Orange Diarrhea because you don't care enough to remember his name.

The Orange Diarrhea was apparently the leader of an Alien drug cartel known as "G3" and he wanted to turn every human on the planet into drugs.

You being a human did not like the sound of that.

Just then another Alien base warped into your neighborhood and from it came a lot of goons that began shooting up the neighborhood.

Kenny then told you to raid the base that the goons were coming from and having no real reason not to used him to do it.