¡AGENTE BARTON!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No! P-please! I don wan here!

Fury heard that crying outside and it became clearer and louder as he got closer and around the corner. He stopped a few steps from the door to silently observe what was happening. It was Clint... and Natasha was trying to calm him down.

- I need you to stay here. It will only be a few days, okay? - She told him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

- But Nat!- Clint continued protesting.

They both became aware of Fury's presence and Clint stopped crying as soon as he saw him. Natasha turned his face so he was looking into her eyes.

- Just a few days, is that okay? - she insisted again, looking into his eyes and with both hands surrounding his tear-filled face

.- Okay... - he responded with a pout.

-Thank you dear - he patted him on the shoulder and smiled.

Fury held him by the shoulder to put him into the nursery. Clint wiped away his tears and entered with Fury without taking his eyes off Natasha who was saying goodbye with a smile.

- Be good Clint, please, I'll be back for you soon!The automatic door closed behind them, Fury quickened the pace of Clint who looked over his shoulder again and when he saw the door already closed he cried again and stopped.

"Nat..." he whispered with his eyes on the ground.

- Come on, walk Barton - Fury told him in a way that made it obvious he was losing patience.

Soon, someone approached when they saw them crossing the room.- Good morning Agent Fury, how can I help you? - the woman asked.

- Good morning Agent May; Give him some civilian clothes and take him to the study room - said Fury, taking him by the arm and moving him towards the woman who took him by the hand and took him to the dressing room.

- We'll bring you clothes right away, okay? - the woman told him kindly and closed the dressing room door.

Clint sat on the bench wiping his dried tears with his hand and began to take off his battle uniform. He started with the combat boots and took off everything from the top. Shortly after, the agent returned and left his clothes next to him on the bench.

- Here you are, honey - he said.- Do you need help? - she asked after observing Clint sitting half-naked in front of her, thoughtful and with his eyes red from crying. Clint shook his head.

- Very well, we'll wait for you in the study room, leave your uniform here, we'll take care of it - she said smiling and left.

Clint finished undressing and put on his gray t-shirt, sneakers, and black jeans. It took him a while to do it, but he did it well; In any case, it was not the first time he dressed himself.

He already knew the place perfectly, so he then went to the study room and stood silently at the door, observing everything and everyone inside.Ivan turned his gaze towards the door where everyone was now looking.

- Hello Clint, welcome! - said Ivan, waving his hand while he held a book in the other. - You arrived just in time, friend, we just started class - Come in and take a seat, you know your place. Clint walked in quietly, but tripped over his shoelace, making some of his classmates laugh and him blush. He bent down and adjusted the lace a little to put it in the slot of his shoe and went to its place; In that state of mind, Clint still didn't know how to tie his shoelaces.

Ivan just watched him, wanted to help him and tie them, but he preferred not to; Besides, with Fury watching everything, he knew that they couldn't intervene for the boys in details as small as that. Fury needed soldiers, capable agents, not babies trapped in men's bodies. After an hour Iván continued reading while showing and explaining the paintings hanging in front. He talked about the types of bombs and high-tech weapons that S.H.I.E.L.D. had implemented in recent months. Clint was very, very bored. And he wasn't the only one. He looked around and noticed that some were sleeping and others were playing with their fingers or a piece of paper. He looked back over his shoulder and saw that one of his companions had smuggled in a toy car.