Summary

She thought she was blessed, given the chance to relive her past life, unaware of the tyrant that she was in the past.

After realizing that her standing was similar to that of a Villainess, the idea of running away came to mind.

Except that it was too late...

"Even the most priceless rubies can never compare with your lovely pink eyes, my lady."

"I sense your beauty from a mile away and would be honoured to have a chance to dance with you."

"I'm told to never tell a lie and remain loyal to the empire since birth, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed the lady's company."

As if she is a magnet, attracting many good-looking men. She had no choice but to endure their obvious flirting in order to survive.

It sickened her that they'd do anything just to gain her attention. She would rather kill herself at this point!

***

One by one they were suddenly dropping like flies, the sight horrified the poor girl.

She didn't know what to feel about their sudden deaths, should she be delighted that those annoying men won't harass her anymore and even shake hands with the killer?

"Ixia, we've known each other for a very long time but it's time for you to know who I really am."

The man whom she adores dearly, confessed to her with a killer smile, but it was not the kind of confession she wanted to hear, especially not coming from his mouth.

He confesses to have killed them and why? It was because...

"I met you first, the early bird catches the worm and kills the late birds. Don't you think so, my dear?"

'His obsession for Roxia De Luxe is deeper than the Pacific Ocean!'