My life

The alarm went of at 6:30a.m.Cammilla had stayed up very late last night,and couldn't get enough of sleep.Some time passed and the phone rang:
-Who the hell is now -she thought.It was her best friend Luna.Actually she was calling her because Cammilla was late for her first work presentation.
-Fuck*-An hour had passed and she was late for her presentation.She immediately put on her clothes and shoes and put her hair in a bun.She took her bag and her phone and immediately left her house.

Luna was waiting for her at the bus station.
-Look -she said,I told you last night not to drink to much,but you didn't hear me.Now you're late for the presentation and there's a chance they won't accept you anymore!
-Luna you only know to be mean,it was only a night,and it has been a while since i went out-she said with anger.

As they were talking time passed by,and they were in front of the company.Cammilla and Luna were in the same company because Luna was on e of the bussinesman's secreatary.
-Run now because you're late,I wish you luck-Luna said as she was leaving.Because she was late Cammilla was running with her books and nootebooks on her hand,suddenly she encountered with someone.All her books and nootebooks were on the ground.

-I am sorry-she heard a boy's voice.As she turned her eyes,she saw a tall handsome guy, that looked rich and serious.He gave her the books and Cammilla got them immediately.
-Thank you -she said as she was leaving.

At the time when they crashed,Cammillas bracelet got off.The tall,handsome guy saw it and put it in his pocket,as he headed to the company.
Who was he? Are they going to meet again?
Let's see!!