Chapter 2

Time skip some more I guess

these are the consequences I guess-

Enji didn't know what his father had done but he knew it wasn't anything good. He hadn't heard from Toshinori in weeks and Yagi usually never went a day without talking to him. The first thing he tried was talking to Gran torino because Toshinori would often tell stories about how he was his sensei and he had very harsh teaching methods. When he went to talk to him he didn't get the best outcome because Gran Torino wasn't even in his office. He then tried to go talk with Nana but she said that she hadn't heard from him and even she was kinda worried. He knew his father had done something so- as a last resort -he went to talk with his father. He slowly entered the house and walked over to his father's office. He took a deep breath and slowly knocked on the door. He didn't hear anything and was about to walk away when the door slowly slid open. 

His hair stood on end and he could feel his father staring at him. "What." He spat. Enij slowly turned around and then cleared his throat. "I-... I want to know what You did to Toshinori." His father smiled a bit, which was never a good sign. "Being the number 1 hero, you have connections with people. Pay those people a bit of money to deal with a certain PROBLEM. and these people do anything to get them off their tail." Enji was confused for a minute but then he got what his father was saying. He had paid people to hunt down Toshinori and his family, causing them to flee the country. "Y...YOU...HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM?!" Enji shouted in disbelief. Valk looked as if he could explode. "Who the hell do you think you are talking to?!" He yelled. Valk slapped him so hard that the kid started to cough up blood.

"I don't want to hear you say another word in that tone. You raise your voice at me again and I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life." Enji wanted to scream but he knew that the punishment would be far worse than anything he could imagine. "Yes sir." he said, as he looked down at the ground.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP

Because Toshinori had left, it made Todoroki realize that he was the only friend Enji really had. He had become very lonely since Yagi left, and he never wanted to spend any time at home; so he usually spent time in the forest near his neighborhood. Enji was sitting in the forest when he heard a branch crack. He looked up from his book and quickly started looking around. He then noticed a boy about his age walking towards him. "Sorry! sorry- I was just trying to find my way back home- didn't mean to interrupt you and doing your thing." He was about to take another step when he tripped on a branch laying on the ground.

The man was laying on the floor and when he lifted his face up off the ground he was spitting grass out of his mouth. Enji started laughing uncontrollably and was in tears when he finally took a minute to breathe. He walked over to help the man up and when he was finally on two feet Enji realized how tall the man was. Enji was about 5,5 while the other man was about 6,2. Enji was basically looking up at him. "How old are you?" The man was standing there looking awkward when he said: "I'm 19 almost 20. Why?" Enji squinted and then realized he looked a lot younger than he was. "That's cool." Enji said, as he went to sit back down. Suddenly the ground started shaking. He looked up in the sky and saw this giant man standing over trees. "HOLY SHIT!" he yelled. The guy and the tall creature then looked at him like he was crazy. 

"What's wrong?" The man asked, "It's just Gigantomachia." Enji Looked at the man and then looked at machia. "WHERE DID HE COME FROM- AND WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT" Enji then saw both of their faces change. Machia's more sad while the other man's more annoyed. "Oi don't talk about machia like that. he's very self conscious." Enji-still was shocked about his height-slowly sat up "I... I umm... I didn't mean to uh... I apologize machia. It's just that I didn't expect anybody else to show up." the two others looked at each other and just shrugged it off. Machia then moved his hand and brought it down to the ground. "HIZASHI!!" somebody yelled. 

The hand finally reached the floor and a short boy with long white hair jumped off. "Hizashi you told me that you'd meet me at the park! YOU SENT SOME CREEPY OLD MAN THERE IN YOUR PLACE!" He quickly ran in front of the tall man and crossed his arms. "Can you blame me, Yoichi? I thought that man looked a lot like me" Yoichi looked like he was about to explode. "THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS HAD IN COMMON WAS YOUR HAIR COLOR!" 

"We looked similar enough." Hizashi said, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. "I cannot with you." Yoichi said, "I'm going home. If you aren't there in the next two hours i swear that i will lock you out." Yoichi turned around and walked into the forest, supposedly going back to their house. Hizashi turned around back to Enji who looked extremely confused. "That was my brother." he said, "trust me, he doesn't always act like that." Enji-still confused-just sighed and grabbed his book. He slowly got up and started to walk away. 

"where are you going" Hizashi asked. Enji turned around and looked at the two people. "I need to go home. I have a curfew, and if I miss it then I would get in huge trouble." Enji quickly turned around and then started to walk away. 

Hizashi then looked at Machia and smiled. "He can't just leave without saying goodbye!" There was silence for a few seconds and then Hizashi finally thought of something. 

"Lets go after him."

_______________________________________________________

alr I'm so sorry that I didn't update for like 3 months. I had no motivation and then i lost my computer 😅 I hope y'all liked this chapter- idrk what I was doing while writing. By the way this story is going its gonna take a while to get to those adult years where its actually villain endeavor and all for one so if you don't wanna read like 15-30 chapters (hopefully I have enough motivation to write that much) then I suggest you leave. [that wasn't meant to sound rude, if i offended you then I'm sorry.] If you do leave thank you for giving the story a chance!