Intro

So, I'm doing something I've never done on here before

I'm posting a fanfic. A fanfic for Red, White, & Royal blue by Casey McQuiston, to be specific!

Long story short: Big Brother was playing on TV and I looked up and had a flash of an image of Alex and Henry in the Big Brother house. So now here we are.

Lol.

I haven't posted anything fictional on here in centuries and I'm working on this for fun in the midst of the projects I'm trying to publish, so I figured...why not?

It IS also being posted on AO3 (Archive Of Our Own), so if you see it there, it's just me!

Some notes before we get started:

All the games and set design and whatnot will be based on BB16 unless stated otherwise! Why BB16? I happened to select it (lol), and I liked the idea of working with the twists that were there! (Also can we just appreciate that I happened to pick a season where one contestant was another contestant's bi awakening, and I didn't even realize it until after? Look at me go.)

Please be aware that there will be a lot of swearing. Alex's favorite word is fuck, it's not my fault.

I don't know a lot of the trigger/content warnings at this point, but here's an on-going list:

TRIGGER/CONTENT WARNINGS

Aforementioned swearing

Themes/discussions surrounding death and grief

Homophobia (Jeffrey Richards is a character and he talks sometimes, unfortunately)

Depression

Praying real hard I do these characters justice and don't make them do crap out of character. Like, it's stressing me out. I'm having so much fun but I am STRESSED.

That's about it, lol.

Enjoy, hopefully!

x

Ashley