Chapter 13: A Misunderstood Invitation

Começar do início

Rosé's heart ached as she listened to Yu's confession. She couldn't imagine the pain and isolation Yu must have felt during those crucial years of her life.

Rosé: Sympathetically, "Yu, I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone. It must have been incredibly difficult."

Yu: With teary-eyed, "It was, Chae. And it still is. My family is very traditional, and they hold certain beliefs about relationships and love. They expect me to conform to those beliefs, but I can't change who I am."

Rosé: Supportively, ''Yu, you are brave and strong for being true to yourself. I admire you for that."

Yu: Gratefully, "Thank you, Chae. I've kept this part of my life hidden from everyone, but I felt I needed to be honest with you. Especially if we're considering the possibility of a future together."

Rosé: "Yu, I want you to know that I support you wholeheartedly. Your journey, your experiences-they're a part of what makes you the amazing person you are. And I'll be right by your side, no matter what."

Their hands found each other, fingers interlocking in a gesture of solidarity and understanding. As they continued to talk and share their deepest truths, the bond between Rosé and Yu grew stronger, and the possibility of a future together felt more hopeful than ever before.

Yu nodded, her own feelings of love and longing mirroring Rosé's. They both understood the journey ahead would be filled with uncertainty and obstacles, but in that moment, they were filled with a renewed sense of hope and determination.

As they held each other in the quiet of the night, they knew that the next six months would be a test of their feelings and their commitment to each other. But for now, they were content to cherish the present, their hearts filled with the promise of a future together.

The morning sun streamed through the curtains of the hotel room as Rosé and Yu woke up, aware that their time together was limited. Rosé was set to depart soon for her Blackpink schedule, but before she left, she had some heartfelt words to share with Yu.

Rosé: "Yu, I know that things can be tough, especially with your family and the challenges you've faced. But I want you to remember something."

Yu looked at Rosé, her eyes filled with curiosity and anticipation.

Yu: Inquisitively, "What is it, Chae?"

Rosé: "I want you to be proud of who you are. You're an incredible person, and your journey has made you the strong, beautiful soul you are today."

Yu: With teary-eyed, "Chae..."

Rosé: "Don't let anyone's judgments or expectations define your worth. You are valid, your feelings are valid, and you deserve love and acceptance just as much as anyone else."

You couldn't help but feel a surge of emotion as Rosé's words washed over her. It was as if Rosé had a unique way of understanding her deepest struggles and offering the support she needed.

Yu: "Thank you, Chae. Your words mean the world to me.''

Rosé: Smiling, "You're welcome, Yu. And remember, even though I have to go back to my idol life, I'll always be just a message away. We'll get through this together."

With a heartfelt hug and promises to stay in touch, Rosé left the hotel room to resume her busy schedule, leaving Yu with a newfound sense of strength and determination to face the challenges of her own life. Their connection remained unwavering, and the hope of a brighter future together burned more brightly than ever.

In the soft, golden light of the morning, Rosé and Yu stood in behind Rosé hotel door, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of emotions. Uncertainty loomed in the air, but they both knew that this moment was something they couldn't let slip away.

With a gentle yet yearning look, Rosé cupped Yu's face in her hands, drawing her closer. Yu's heart raced as their lips drew near, the anticipation building like a crescendo in a beautiful symphony.

Their lips finally met in a kiss filled with longing and tenderness. It was a kiss that spoke of all the words they hadn't said, a kiss that conveyed the depth of their feelings, and a kiss that promised an unknown but hopeful future.

Rosé's fingers traced Yu's cheek, and Yu's arms wrapped around Rosé, pulling her in closer, deepening the kiss. The world outside seemed to fade away as they lost themselves in the warmth of their connection, a connection that had endured trials and uncertainties.

As they finally pulled away, their foreheads rested against each other, and their breaths mingled in the tranquil morning air. They didn't need words; their hearts had spoken volumes. The future remained uncertain, but in that moment, they found solace in the love they shared, a love that would guide them through whatever challenges lay ahead.

-