The moment

"Hello.... I am really sorry for my behaviour and maine aapko ye batane ke liye call Kiya hai ki I love you ."

"Hello...Ma'am ye phone jinka hai unka accident ho Gaya hai and I am sorry to inform you that he is no more."

"Sir...."

Aarohi suddenly woke up and screamed .She looked around and found herself on her bed, in her room. She wiped her sweat and checked the time on her phone which was 9pm.

Aarohi realised that it was just a horrific dream.

She realised Aryan was waiting down for her. She got scared with the nightmare she just saw and ran to check for him from the balcony.

On peeping down she saw no one there which made her panicked. She returned to her room and dialled Aryan's number but in vain , no one answered.

She totally forgot everything and started going to find him, but stopped after hearing some kind of noise from her room's window, which was opened.

She went near the window and before she could look down she got a jumpscare, which scared the hell out of her. She closed her eyes and went a few steps back.

Someone putted his hand on her mouth so that she couldn't shout.

Aarohi slowly opened her eyes and found Aryan, which gave her a sense of relaxation.

Aryan- "Dekho...mujhe kuch nahi sun na bas tum haa ya na me Jawab do......Do you love me?"

Aryan removed his hand from her mouth to let her speak .

Aarohi's eyes widened. She had no answer. She tried to move but he caged her towards the wall with his arms.

Aryan- "Haa ya na Aarohi...."

Aarohi stood silently, not matching her gaze with him.

Aryan- "You have 10 seconds to tell whether to love me or not....agar haa to mai tumhe hamesha khud se bhi zyada chahunga aur agar naa to mai tumhari life se hamesha ke liye door chala jaunga and I will never come back .... never."

Aarohi's face became dull and expressionless as it was such a tough choice for her.

He went a few steps back and released Aarohi.

He started counting with keeping a step backwards with each count.

Aryan- "One..." (Keeping a step back)

After waiting for a while he said two and so on but Aarohi couldn't say anything.

..........

Aryan- "Ten..." (With final step outside the room's door)

He lost his last hope now and looked at Aarohi who was looking downwards.

Aryan- "Thank you so much and maybe it was our last meet so... good bye."

Saying this, he went from there.

Aarohi fell down on her knees, broken and shattered.

Aaru (To herself)- "You are a fucking stupid Aarohi Goenka...you are such a fucking stupid."

______

Aryan was walking on the middle of the road lifelessly with his heart and mind filled with their memories and the moments they spent together.

Their first meet, their arguments, the nicknames they gave to each other, the coffee dates, the smile Aarohi used to get on her face after hearing about icecream, the trust they had on each other and the way they found comfort in eachothers' arms while shredding tears and sharing their pain. Everything was revolving in his head.

The whole road was quiet and deserted. No one was there except for Aryan.

He was walking without any hope but suddenly stopped as he heard someone's footsteps from his behind.

He turned immediately and got the best moment of his life, till now. 

He saw Aarohi comming towards him, running with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Aryan finally smiled with his whole heart after years. He opened his both the arms and within few seconds, they were in a hug, a hug which could heal all the pain, a hug which could help to forget all the tears and most importantly a hug for which they both craved for lifetime.

The sky was full of stars and two shining moons were embraced in eachother's arms on the ground. After breaking the hug, they had an eye lock for 2-3 seconds and their eyes got wet with tears. They started crying and again embraced in each other's arms.

If  lyrics could define them at the moment, it would be...

"Jaise koi kinara, deta ho sahara
Mujhe vo Mila kisi mod par"

They wiped eachother's tears and holded hands. They went in a garden and sat on the grass to live that memorable moment peacefully.

Aarohi kept her head on his shoulder and he kept his head on Aarohi's head . Both were watching the stars silently with a slight smile on their faces and making promises to each other. The moment was too mesmerizing for them.

Aryan- "Past ko bhool kar ham present se start karenge."

Aaru- "Trust hamare rishte ka pehla step hoga."

Aryan- "Mai tumhe pyaar me Scar nahi respect dena chahta hu and I promise mai apna promise pura bhi karunga."

Aaru- "Ham ek dusre ki himmat banenge"

Aryan- "Ham hamesha ek dusre se sab share karenge."

Aaru- "Ham roz thodha sa vakt nikal kar saath me star gazing Kiya karenge."

Aryan- "Hamare relationship me tumhara Haa aur Naa matter karega."

They sat like this for a few hours and then, Aarohi returned to her home and Aryan went in Samar's house.

_________

Our Babies finally overcame their problems and started their life with eachother.

The journey of #YanRohi is started
________