Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...

Start from the beginning

He was always either with another girl, or talking about another girl. And every time, it shattered me to pieces. Killed me inside even, but I got over it and I always will.

Even if it was today.

"Never." I sighed, leaning back in the seat.

"Girl you need to do it! Like it's painful watching you two, it's like watching two lost dogs. Sad, and confused. Living in denial. Please, I beg you, go talk to him." She tried reasoning with me, but I wasn't about to give into the peer pressure.

"Are we talking about Harry and Y/n?"

Clark and I shrieked at the sound of Toms sudden interruption, scaring the shit out of both of us.

"When the hell did you get over here?! And how are you that fast?!" I started breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

He chuckled, "because I'm Spiderman, duh!"

"Yeah- on tv!" I scoffed.

"True! But I seen you staring at my brother, and it got me curious so I came over here to talk to you guys. While they're over there arguing over who's winning." Tom explained as he leaned his club against the cart, putting his full body weight on it.

In the distance he was exactly right, you could hear Paddy, Sam, and Harry shouting in the background. However, Tom, Clark, and I tuned it out. Tuning into another topic of conversation.

"I wasn't staring!" I huffed, folding my arms against my chest. I wanted to hurry my face right then and there as my cheeks started to heat up a dark shade of tomato red.

"Yes you were." Clark implied.

"No-"

"I love being a shit stirrer!" Tom started giggling as he started picking up his club again.

"Leave me alone!" I whined into my hands, hiding away from the world.

I don't know why this was so embarrassing for me, it's not like they didn't know about my feelings for him. Thanks to Paddy... I'm still plotting my revenge on you...

Maybe it was because every time someone brought it up, it increased his chances in finding out. Then and only then would things crash and burn. We can't have that.

"So is she gonna ask him out? You talked to her about that right?"

I jerked my head up, glaring at Tom and Clark.

"Uh- a few seconds ago, and she just shut down again." She shrugged with a mouthful of barbecue chips.

Tom shook his head in disappointment.

"Sad." He stated.

"Easy for you! You have a girlfriend! And she was your best friend! It was so obvious the two of you were going to happen!" I argued back, watching Tom raise an eyebrow.

"I see no difference here" he chuckled again "you and Harry have been friends for ages! You used to have sleepovers! I doubt he'll hate you for expressing yourself, he might even feel the same you never know Y/n!"

"See that's what I keep trying to tell her!"

"What are we taking about?" Sam and Paddy came back to golf cart, chiming in on the current conversation.

"Harry and Y/n" Tom replied without hesitation.

"Oooh again?! Is finally going to ask him out?" Paddy's eyes widened with excitement and hope, little did he know his dreams were about to be squandered.

"Nope." I shook my head vigorously.

Everyone groaned.

"Excuse me?! How about you all just cut me some slack here! This is a very difficult thing to navigate- so please! Drop it..." I had to shut the door on this one, I was so tired of all the pressure.