3K SPECIAL ( edited )

continuation of the first special

Kokoshibo's pov
I got in the car as I was beaten by the first day of being a teacher. I drove off until I saw the familiar houses did I relax as I myself thought I got lost because of my deep thinking.

I finally got home and decided to take a bath. I put the warm water on as I looked at my self in the sink mirror. All I could see was a hollow empty shell looking right back at me. I let out a defected sigh as I let down my long hair. I looked towards the bath tub and saw it was half way through. I turn the faucet off and dipped my leg in and the other and went in.

I closed my eyes, feeling the warm water soothing to my skin as I relaxed my tense body. Then my mind ran off in thoughts on where had I met him. Before.

He felt oddly similar. But I couldn't recall them because of the accident that happened long ago.

•| flashback to long ago|•
Kokoshibo's pov
when I was little. About 8 or 9 years old. Me and my family decided to go on a trip. It was all of us. Mom, dad yorichi, sumiko and me. We were going to the beach. As we left our home and got on the high way, me and my brother yorichi got in to quarrel about something silly and when our dad turn around to stop our fight. Something terrible happened.

A truck lost it balance and crashed in to our car. Yorichi instantly reacted on instincts and shielded me with his body and bent down. Unfortunately not being able to protect our oldest sibling.

Our car rolled off of track and hit a nearby tree on the side. The front off the car was crushed and our parents were dead. Being pierced by shards of glasses and bleeding profusely from every where.

And our big sister was expelled by a rod right in the stomach and hanging on to dear life. I remembered the last words she spoke like it's not been 12 year s since. "(Cough) y.. yorichi, m...m... michikatsu. (Cough) I...I..know that...I...I don't...have m..much (cough) time left. S...so promise me.... ( Cough)Th...at you'll n....never leave each ot....thers side n....no Matter what. " She put her blood covered hand on my cheek and with a painful and sad smile and I held it.

" Rem....member me, mom, dad we all love yo...u two. We will be wat....tching ove... you" with that her eyes went dark and her hand went limp. My eyes started to water as I stood there still not processing that

Our parents, and big sister were now only dead corpses and it is all because of me...... And now we're orphans and we only have each other from now.

Suddenly yorichi grabbed me by the waist and jumped out of the now broken car as it blasts and got engulfed with flames. In it our families corpses burned in to nothing but ash. That's when realization hit me with an ankor. I broke down in fat tears as I watch my only family die and get burn with my own eyes. My head hanged low as I was in a crawling position crying my eyes out also being comforted by a crying yorichi rubbing circles on my back.

And everything went black. I fell limp on the floor unconscious and when I woke up it was an year later. My injuries were healed by now and only left some scars were shattered glass were. But the traumatic event that happened a year ago or that I feel it was only yester day scared my mind for ever. I won't ever fully get rid of the feeling that I killed my parents and sister. And then I was diagnosed with amnesia.

Before that faithful day was all gone. It's like some kind of mist covered most of my memories except for that faithful day. Through that year yorichi had dropped out of highschool and went to a good job that pays well. Thanks to his geniuses he is now an high ranking personal in that company and soon to be CEO of it. That explaining me in a private hospital that will cost a lot of money.

All that year he had suffered alot alone with nobody to him but I promise I will never do that again. As I promised to sis. But I will always feel guilty for being the main reason for yorichi and me to not have parents. For as long as I live

•|End of flashback|•
I Jolted awake from my nightmare as I realized that I am in the present and currently in a bath tub. I shook my head and drained the water as I rinsed off my body and got into my comfy Pj's and flop down on the bed to go to dream land.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Helloooo fellow readers, how's the backstory of this Kokoshibu. And yes in this au yorichi and kokoshibo are not twins actually 10 years apart but look the same. So people think that there twins.

And this is their big sis in this au

AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 3K VIEWS. It s quiet hilarious that my first special was only two weeks ago and now this I didn't expect this at all y'all I love ya Guys so so much. Stay awesome and stay sweet and thoughtful. I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

And before I forget how's my profile picture and name??

Your beloved
~A/n chan~