Prologue

Your POV:

I open my eyes slowly as a bright light hits my eyes, I groan as my eyes adjust to the light "where am I?" I ask gravely "the hospital deary" I hear a feminine voice says as she helps me up "why?" i ask "you don't remember?" she asks "you were in a fire deary and inhaled a large amount of smoke, so you'll need this" she said as she grabbed an inhaler from the bedside table and hands it to me.

"Fire, what fire?" I ask as I put the inhaler to my side "the one that destroyed your home" a man in a gray suit said as he walks into my hospital room "Mr. Poe! please she just woke up, if you say such thing she might go into shock and pass out." the nurse says as I slowly take in what the man said 'I remember, mother... father... Mary and Billie there all gone.'

-Timeskip 3 weeks later-

I was finally dismissed from the hospital and now sat in Mr. Poe's car as he takes me to my new guardian, apparently, he was my father childhood friend, and his name is count Olaf 

we now stood out side count Olafs home and he knocked on the door and got no response "That's strange. He said specifically he was waiting very eagerly to get his hands on you." his word made me tense up before Olaf opens the door "Hello, hello, hello, child. I am Count Olaf, the renowned actor and your new guardian. You're welcome." "Thank you." i say "You're welcome. Please, come in, and mind you wipe your feet on the mat so you don't track in any mud. And don't forget your enormous fortune!" he says insensitively as we enter his dirty and gross home

 And don't forget your enormous fortune!" he says insensitively as we enter his dirty and gross home

Count Olaf: "Welcome to my humble home, orphans. And... a man with a hat on." he says "Poe." Mr. Poe corrects "Actually, I'm about to be rather wealthy. So if you'll excuse me..." he says trying to encourage him to go "No, we spoke on the phone. I'm from Mulctuary Money Management." "Money" sounds familiar, but..." he says "The bank. I'm from the bank." 

Count Olaf: "Ah, yes, the bank. Well, welcome to my humble home." he says gesturing to his hideous home 'Mother and father always taught me to not judge a book by it cover... but this is really bad looking cover i must say'

Arthur Poe: "It does seem to need a little work." i start to zone out after that and take aa puff of my inhaler because I inhaled a lot of dust and i look back at Mr. Poe as he yelled out to me "Goodbye, Violet. Goodbye, Klaus. Goodbye, Sunny. I hope you'll be happy here. I'll still check in on you occasionally. If you need anything or have questions, you can reach me at the bank."

Count Olaf: "Well, children, before I give you a tour of your new home, aren't you going to say "How do you do?" to your new guardian?" as his evil eyes stare into mine i bring my inhaler to my mouth as I'm suddenly short of breath.

(560 Words)

All parts after this will be longer and sorry if this is shit