𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊

Начните с самого начала

Sukuna was in his usual business when the two year old Sumire wrapped her dainty little fingers around his thumb. "Papa."

Eh?

"I'm not your papa," the curse answered hastily, avoiding her eyes.

For the first time after he sensed great potential in Fushiguro, he felt a sense of surprise again.

This is bad...

"It's done. Come back now!"

No one switched. He couldn't even sense Itadori's presence trying to return.

What the actual fuck?

"Oi brat!"

"Papaa," his daughter began to whine, awakening another new feeling in him: panic.

He stared down at his carbon copy who had everything but his four-eyes and other pair of extremities, probably the only indication that she was delivered by a human.

"I said I'm not your papa. Shut the fuck up!"

"Papaaa," the little girl whined even louder, looking as if she was about to cry. She raised her arms up, signaling she wanted to be held by him.

Sukuna gave the kid a disgusted look. "No, and don't you dare cry or make any noise, you annoying little-"

"WAAAHHH BAD! PAPA BAD!"

The great mighty Sukuna had never felt this helpless before. Visibly irritated, he pinched the bridge of his nose. Things were really starting to get problematic.

Ryomen Sukuna, aside from having absolutely no regard for other beings, was known for being perceptive. He'd never be one to act foolishly or on impulse— but how would he sketch a plan to make a kid shut up? Just how?

"I... Fuck! So noisy!"

Seeing he had no other choice, he obliged and picked up the crimson-eyed kid, not realizing how gentle he was holding the child.

A hurricane of thoughts hit him as the child snuggled on his chest. He didn't even understand why he was being so cautious. He could let the kid wander around and take care of itself while he proceeded with his evil callings, but he just couldn't.

"Papa..."

"Shut up, kid. Don't talk again, or I'll put you down."

And for some reason, even his threats sounded so unlike him. Fucking lame, who gets scared with that?

But Sumire immediately shut up and wrapped her arms around him, resting her tired little head on his shoulder.

Sukuna got irritated by standing still, so he made a few movements, stepping back and forth to keep his lower body preoccupied. The rocking movement aided the little girl to fall asleep.

Now, Sukuna has passed thousands of years already without the feeling of being around a human like this. He had long forgotten his past life and even his own mother.