The Peacemaker''s Choice

Start from the beginning

"Lord Patrick William Howard to leave his beloved England and flee from Pre World War Three Planet Earth Europe as I had to leave Post World War Three Planet Earth in The United States as a war orphan at the age of 15."

"As I watch her grow. I must confess that she is my favorite child and although Lord Andrew Charles seems proud of her. I have always known that her birth was a disappointment to him as he was expecting a son, and got a second daughter. "

"One day it is my hope that Lord Andrew Charles Howard will see our daughter, Lady Samhain as his best treasure."

___________________________________

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory turned 15 years old on October 31, 2291, and in December she will be attending her coming out event that all young aristocratic ladies attend and they are properly introduced into what is called "Polite society."

"I call it the "marriage market for the aristocrats on Star Base 12. They use their children as pawns in a game of chess." Lady Karissa writes.

"My darling Lady Samhain will not be used like a pawn in their chess game as Lady Elizabeth was not used the year before."

As I watched Lord Andrew Charles Howard escort Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene into the cotillion with his father,

 Lady Frederica Wilhelmina, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second with  Lady Autumn Bridget

 Lady Frederica Wilhelmina, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second with Lady Autumn Bridget. I wondered how many of them would be pawned off."

I watched Lord Andrew Charles proudly escort our daughter to her cotillion and present at the Cotillion was President Jane Hathaway of The United Federation of Planets and her husband, Sir Thomas Hathaway.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene gave a perfect curtsy to President Hathaway and her husband Sir, Thomas.

She was so beautiful and never so proud to be her mother but I know one day I will lose her to the man she loves and it is my wish that she be happy as all of my children." Lady Karissa writes in her journal.

On the evening of her debutante ball, Lord David William Beck, her second cousin, and his son, Lord David William Beck The Second were present and I saw them standing in the background of the cotillion.