She was about to kiss him but he moved away.

"Sleep for now" she just nodded.

3 hours later
Stella's pov

I woke up as I didn't feel Jay beside me. I stood up & searched for him until I found him in the kitchen talking on the phone.

"Hey brother... she's depressed... yeah I know... of course I trust her but she's still in love with him... Maybe she thought that she doesn't love him anymore cuz she didn't see him for 5 years... I love her with all my heart... No I'm not gonna leave her... We promised each other to talk things out... if she still love him? I'm gonna stay her friend but not gonna see her as much I do right now... sure we'll talk later. Bye! See you" he hung up.

He turned around & found me looking at him. He gave me a big smile & went to me.

"How do you feel right now?"he asked me as he wrap his arm around my waist.

"I'm good now" I said giving a fake smile.

"What's with that fake smile?" He asked as he caught me.

"Nothing but we need to talk"

"Sure, let me just serve the dinner"

I just nodded & pulled his hand away from me. He frowned a bit but went to the kitchen & I followed him.

"Here's dinner"

"Can we finish them?"

"Oh that's all yours"

"What?! I can't eat all that"

"Oh come on you love food more than yourself. Just eat"

I smiled a bit & started eating.

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"About David"

"What about him?"

"I heard what you said to Joey about me & David. I just wanna clear things out"

"Sure, tell me"

"David is my ex, we dated for 5 years. We had a healthy relationship for only 1 year until he had to go abroad, we had a long distance relationship, everything was going smooth for like the first 2 months until he stopped calling me & when I call him he just say that he's busy, after like 6 months I decided to surprise him so I went all the way from South Korea to Lebanon only to find him having 3some in the hotel. When I caught him he start giving me stupid excuses & tried to blame the girls & the stupid kind-hearted me gave him another chance. I went back to South Korea the next day but he stayed there. After 4 months he came back on the new year's eve, I was so inlove with him that I even forgot that he cheated on me, he was so clingy the David that I knew at first, I knew something was wrong until Ross told me he goes everynight to a stripper club, he would always come out with 2 or 3 girls along with a guy. I faced him the next about it after getting the evidence, he denied everything even the evidence so I didn't continue the fight & went back home but he followed me. He begged me not to break up with him, even though I was crying & in pain I couldn't see him crying on his knees while begging me. I had to give him one last chance, he proved to me that he really changed but I couldn't trust him anymore & after like 2 months I asked him to break up but he didn't accept. He got mad & locked in my room, I tried a million time to run away but he always caught me, everytime he comes back mad he would take all his anger on me, beat me up, slap me... One day he wasn't home so I took the opportunity & ran away. I went to Ross & he took care of me, when David found out that I ran away he quickly went to our house, he barged in searching for me but he didn't found me cuz earlier by 2 mins I was already in cab on my way to my secret house. I stayed there for like 1 or 2 months then came back home. Ross told me that David got depressed & took a flight after 3 days of my run away. After that, I couldn't focus on anything. Not on myself nor on anything that was happening around me. My brother helped me out of this mess, I lost my confidence in myself, hated myself & I was disgusted with myself thinking that I'm not enough for anyone. I started to heal bit by bit until I was recovered & that took me almost 2 years. I start to focus on myself on my health & on everything. One day I was hanging out with Ross, David suddenly called. I don't know how he got my number, I get scared. I was afraid that what happened would happen again but my brother told me that whenever I feel scared, I should distract myself till I forget. Today he came to me & told me that he miss me, I ignored him but he pulled me by my hand & kissed me. I almost peed in my pants, I remembered every single second that happened between us but this time you were on top of every scene in my head. I felt that I was cheating on you just bcz of this 3 second kiss, I kicked him away & ran away but then you came to me. I couldn't look at you properly in the eye, I felt that I was betraying & lying to you. I couldn't! I love you so much & if we were to date I can't start our relationship with a betrayal or a lie"

I looked at him & found him staring at me. He's about to cry, I smiled a little & went to his side.

"JJ, there's no need to cry. I'm good now since I talked to someone other than my brother about this matter"

He hugged me tightly & burried his face in my tummy.

"Stell! I should've protected you from him. I should've been with you before meeting him in the uni today"

"Hey, it's okay! At least you were coming after me, don't cry. You're a crybaby"

"Hey! I'm not!"

"You're MY crybaby"

"Hmm that's a good one...so are you feeling good now?"

"Yes, don't worry & thank you for listening to me"

"I'm always here for you"

To Be Continued!!