double date 🌹

So they decided to go bowling so you wear a cute yellow shirt with a black skirt that was a little too short then a cute pair of white sneakers so once there was a knock at your door you open it to see kuai looking cute as always he pulls you into him his hands resting on your ass "you look so beautiful" he says softly before kissing you deeply once he pulls back your face is flushed "you don't look to bad yourself babe" you say there was a horn that was beeping at you guys he lets go to see that it was Sara and bi han she leans out the window and yell out "get in lovebirds" it makes you both chuckle then walk to the car he opens the door for you and you climb in then he closes the door and walks around and gets in on the way to the bowling alley his hand played with the skin on your thigh making you blush heavily and swat his hand away you could see from the corner of your eye he was smirking at you once there the boys bought the shoes and after you all got them on you and kuai were doing pretty good Sara wasn't the best but she tried her best and bi han was really good at it every time you got a strike kuai would wink at you the game ended with you two winning he picked you up and kissed you deeply as he spun you in a small circle then sits you on your feet sara and bi han roll their eyes you all go eat somewhere then they take you back to your house kuai tells them he is staying with you and then they drove off once you both got inside your house he kisses you passionately as he picks you up making you wrap your legs around his waist he carries you to your room and sits you on the edge of the bed he takes off your shoes then pushes your skirt up his fingers grab the waistband of your panties then pulls them down your legs once he looks at your glistening folds he growls softly then grabs under your knees pulling you close as you fall back on the bed he kisses up your inner thigh until he reaches exactly where you wanted him his kisses both of your inner thighs before slowly licking your pussy he looks up to see you whimper softly before he takes your clit into his mouth and sucks it softly making you moan softly your fingers undo his bun hair falling around his shoulders as your fingers grip it tightly he sucks harder on your clit as he then slips two fingers inside making you scream out he moves his fingers at a steady pace making your back arch off the bed the sounds of this man slurping your pussy filled the room "oh kuai I am going to cum soon" you moan out loudly and he pulls off making you whine he chuckles darkly "I want you to cum on my cock baby girl" he says making you blush heavily he takes your skirt off then he removes his shirt then takes his pants off along with his underwear showing you his big cock it made you nervous cause you have never had someone this big his tip was leaking precum "you are so big daddy" you say making him bite his lip he gets back onto his knees and lines up with your entrance slowly sliding his cock inside you making you moan softly your fingers gripped his shoulders tightly as he stretches you out deliciously "so damn tight baby" he moans before moving slowly at first but once he feels you relax a little does he go faster his hands on your hips tightly as you scream out your head tilted backwards his thrusts got harder and deeper you were a moaning mess as he took what he wanted from you he was enjoying the view of your eyes rolled back as you took him deep "your taking daddy's cock so well baby" he moans out as he finally takes his thumb to your clit rubbing circles into it making you moan loudly he could feel your walls tighten around him "I am gonna cum daddy ahhhh" you moan out loudly he grabs your throat not tight enough to hurt you "then cum on daddy's cock milk my cock baby take it all" he moans out as he goes faster and harder his thumb sped up until you are cumming hard around his cock your body spasms and shakes violently as you cum a silent scream as he made you ride out your orgasm he keeps going until he pulls out and cums hard on your stomach "fuck baby girl" he moans out loudly as he cums after you both start to regain your breath he gets up to get something to clean you up once he is done you both cuddle and fall asleep the relationship gets better after that night he loved you like crazy your friend was happy for you even though she got dumped you guys end dating for a few years until he proposes to you in front of a crowd and of course you said yes the crowd clapped and cheered for the two of you the wedding was beautiful you both wait a few years before having kids and they are so talented and smart they grow up to have kids of their own things turned out so great for you both.