♡⁠✿ෆ𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒑2

Comenzar desde el principio

"Can I know what are y'all doing?" The tightrope walker said with an angry look on her face, sending thrills down their spine. A blonde girl stand a little closer to Y/n and with a smile respond "We just want him to be our husband!" She said shamelessly but she was sweating a little being in front of an angry performer. 

If there is one rule in this whole circus, it's to never make the performers angry.

It was obvious that the girl was a new person in the circus as the other girls behind her were all shocked by the audacity she had. The blonde girl only turned her head and saw the other all shocked. She froze and slowly turn her head back to Y/n sweating a lot her face all pale. 

Y/n tilted her head with an eyebrow raised the other frowning, a strand of her hair going across her face making her anger express even more. The girl couldn't help but bow while apologizing and running away with the other fangirl, and then, instant peace. 

Y/n sighed and turned her head still annoyed to Nikolai that was hiding behind her with a silly cat smile but his eyes were wide open, shocked by Y/n's effect.  Never he saw a performers having such easiness to bring his fans away. He smirked as a little thought went through his mind. He stood up next to Y/n, because he was rolled into a ball to not be seen, and wiggles his eyebrows up and down with a cat smile. 

"Sooo Y/nnn-" she cut him off "No I'm not going to be your personal bodyguard." She says since she knew him a little too well now. He pout a little as a fake tears fell down his eyes trying to have Y/n in pity.... without any success.

Today was a quite confusing day at work for Y/n. Of course every performers have another job they do in the day since the circus isn't paying enough for developing a real career just of it, it was mostly to make ends meet. Something Y/n need in this moment since a civil war was may about to explode, but it was just a theory with a lot of proof but still not sure.

As Y/n was about to leave, she catch her superior waiting next to the exit of the circus. Waiting for who ? Maybe he had a meeting with someone, she thought walking past him and to the bus station. However, she noticed that he followed her, annoyed by his odd antics she wasn't going to wait for him to talk first. 

"Okay what do you want now?" She ask clearly annoyed but when she saw that his face was all red and he smelled like alcohol she quickly made the link and sigh. "How can you be so drunk after work?" She demand him, her voice a little softer than before as she understood that he was drunk. 

"You're pretty my dove...." He says placing his head on her shoulder while she was waiting for the bus. She couldn't really know if he was genuine or not, even if she knew him really well she never knew if he was the type of honest drunk or lying 24/7 drunk type. "Why are you following me ?" She says as without even realizing it he grabbed her hands and placed it on his hair as a cat would ask for caress. 

His cheek against her shoulder, his eyes closed, the red from the alcohol and the touch of his soft hair. Everything was so captivating. Y/n couldn't help herself but blush a little. "Midori said I couldn't drive home..." He says faintly clearly tired but with a little smile his eyes still closed. Y/n took a little time to think about it. 

It's true that he can't drive to his home if he's drunk, and Y/n was in charge of closing the circus so she was supposed to be the last one but he decided to wait for her, who don't have a license, instead of asking for one of his coworkers that had a license.

"Why didn't you go with some who had a license instead?" She ask with her voice not sounding annoyed anymore but more like she was concerned for him. "Because you're the prettiest..." He says as her hands stopped stroking his hair and she looks at him but he still had his eyes closed smiling like an idiot. But when he felt her hands stop he turn his head to her still his eyes closed. 

"Thanks....But I guess you don't know how to go to your home." She says trying to change the subject the fastest she could. "Nooo...." He whines lazily putting his head back on her shoulder. She let out a sigh before pausing looking in the void, thinking for a moment. "Do you want to stay at my house then ?" She propose without having thought about it long enough apparently since he looked at her shocked with his eyes slowly opening his mismatched eyes. 

"W-what? Did I say something wrong?" She asks confused and a little scared of what he could've think about. "No, I just didn't expect you to say that." 

They stayed silent the whole travel, it was mainly just Nikolai lazily laying on Y/n. It wasn't an awkward silence but it was mostly comfortable. They just needed to wait a little longer to arrive at Y/n house.This moment was comfortable for both of them and they didn't even realized that they were still holding hands.The rare person in the bus saw them and their only thought were: 

"What a cute couple"

.

.

.

OKAY there will be a part three but here it is for y'all

Request are still open babygirl :3

Kiss on the cheeks ♡