♡⁠✿ෆ𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒑2

Start from the beginning

After Lana got her autograph she smiles uncontrollably and bow multiple times to Y/n showing off her gratitude. But before she could say anything else, Midori was pushing her toward a playhouse. 

Y/n was really confused by what just happened. It's the first time Midori looked so angry at her. But her glance felt something different than anger, more like...

disgust.

Midori was disgusted by Y/n, she always thought Y/n was way too formal or a pick me since she tried to be different from the other. If I were to be honest, I could even say Midori hated Y/n. Something that Y/n would never guess, nor will she ever find out by herself. If only she was following her instincts, she would've know it since now that Midori hated her.

Y/n was in complete denial. And it was to a point she couldn't even understand why was Midori acting so strange and would stay awake for night trying to find a reason for every glances she would gave her. The thought of her coworker hating on her wasn't something she could imagine since she can't even face the reality that she's jealous of Midori.

Why is it so hard for her to understand that Midori does not like her. 

"Hey shawty-" the masculine voice got cut off by a more high pitched and soft one. "Don't come here ! Can't you see she's tired ?" Midori cut off the man pretending to help Y/n while doing that but it was just because she wanted Y/n to be too popular. 

Midori continued for the whole time 'stealing' Y/n's fans. However she would always made up excuses to make it looks like she's doing it because she's kind. Y/n sigh and stand up before walking to the same bench she was earlier. At least nobody could ask her for autograph or steal her public here. She looked up as the moon was brightening the dark cloudy sky.

It was refreshing to finally have peace, she was focused on the shining moon and the people chatting beside her transform into a background sound. The fresh winter air was softly caressing her nose, it always had a smell for Y/n. When she smell this cold wind she knows it's winter and it's almost like something nostalgic to her. Without real memories that could justify it. 

Unfortunately for her, it was really weird to see her looking up with her eyes closed. Actually some people already thought she was daydreaming or it was intentional to make the show look creepier. However she never heard about it luckily, because she would've throw a tantrum. Well not in public but with Nikolai she wouldn't bother to express herself. It's true that know that we talk about it, she always seemed more open of her emotions around him. 

She never really realized neither did him. That's what make those moments even more special.

She breathed in and out before opening her eyes again to see in the corner of her eyes someone probably wearing white running toward her. She's instantly out of her thoughts and look at the person being the principal clown, Nikolai, trying to run away from some crazy fan.

Y/n at his sight couldn't help but hold her laugh in as he violently grab her by her shoulder shaking her body while he was faking crying trying to get her help. "Please Y/n!! Save me !! They're insane !! Those girls have a serious mental disorder!!! Help please!!"

Y/n stood up and Nikolai ran behind her as a little cat would hide behind its mother. Y/n had a straight face but her eyebrows were slightly furrowed as shadow was covering her face but her features could still be seen. The fans that were shamelessly following Nikolai stopped as they saw her.