Glimpse of Us

When Y/N woke up, she laid on the couch, looking around to see Mina still asleep, drool pooling on her arm and dripping onto the pillow. The sound of a tapping nearly gave her a heart attack, jumping up to look around and see Kiri at the island, a tank white tank top and black joggers adorned his body. He looks so good. she thought, deciding to go ahead and get up. She walked towards the kitchen, making eye contact with Kiri, she bit her lip awkwardly. How do I even start a conversation?  She asked herself, regretting even getting up to begin with. I should've laid there until Mina woke up. 

"Good morning, I made some coffee. Your favorite creamer is in the fridge." He spoke up, his eyes connecting with Y/N's. 

"Thank you," She replied, watching Kiri walk towards the cabinets and grabbing a mug for her, holding it out for her to take. Their hands brushed against each other's, the feeling of electricity shooting through their bodies. It was silent as Y/N made her coffee, taking a sip, the warm liquid sent shivers down her spine, all the hairs on her body lifted as her body warmed up from the liquid gold in her cup.  "I.. think it's time to talk, if you're ready of course." Y/N spoke up, their eyes connecting again. 

Kiri took a sip of his coffee, black of course, his diet had no cheat days. He really only had the creamer for Mina, who just so happen to favorite the same as Y/N. "Yeah, I am actually. Let's go on the balcony so we don't wake Mina." 

They both sat down on the chairs, Y/N set her coffee on the table so she could hug her legs that she could already feel shaking. She was nervous, it was like ripping open old wounds, but this had to be done. 

"Kiri, all I can tell you is the truth, which was that I was under the influence, which of course isn't an excuse." She quickly added the last part, "and Bakugou just kept adding lighter fluid to the flames. He started everything, and I did nothing to stop it. In the moments that it happened, I wanted him so bad because he was doing everything that you wouldn't." Kiri was silent, nodding at everything she said. "I swear it meant nothing; it was just the thrill of the moment. It was like every smutty book I've ever read. It was like living in a fantasy, and I was selfishly only thinking of myself and never thought about you once."

"Yeah, I could tell." he mumbled, taking a sip from his coffee. His elbows were on his knees, leaning closer towards Y/N, watching her intensely as she started to cry. But it took everything in him not to cry too. It hurt to hear every word that left her lips. He felt like he meant nothing in that relationship. He wasn't good enough for her, would he be good for anyone else in the future?

"But Kiri if I'm being honest, you were too good for me. You brought me flowers nearly every week, wake up and good night texts, surprise dates, and everything else. I took it all for granite after I started the affair with him and I'm so, so sorry." Y/N hugged her legs tighter, using her hand to wipe her tears from her face. 

"I forgive you." Kiri spoke up, cutting her off from speaking anymore. "While I won't forget anything that happened, I do forgive you. We were stupid teenagers... plus Bakugou. He was a completely new level of stupid.  He's a manipulative narcissist who we've all became victim to. I do believe you've grown as a person, and that you would never do it again, with anyone you're with in the future." Y/N shook her head furiously, burying her face in her knees to hide her swelling face.    

She continued to cry, a weight lifted off of her shoulders with knowing that Kirishima forgave her, even though she didn't deserve it. She felt like all of the internet trolls that taunted her for years were finally flushed down the toilet, because she was forgiven for her selfish mistake. And what she least expected was to feel strong arms wrap around her, squeezing her tightly. 

"It's okay, Y/N. It's all in the past, you can let it all go." And she did, she cried her eyes out until she could feel all of the regret draining out of her body. Especially with the comfort of Kirishima. Once all of the tears were gone, they stayed in their position to feel the same comfort they had before everything that happened. 

The smell of Kirishima's cologne was nearly intoxicating, it almost felt like before everything that happened when everything was complete. Y/N lifted her head up, not expecting that his face would be so close to hers, their noses were brushing as she lifted her head. Kirishima cleared his throat, getting back in his seat, picking up his coffee along the way. Kirishima couldn't lie when he wished he could've just kissed Y/N, but now was not the right time. After last night's events and the conversation that happened just moments before, it would be too overwhelming for the both of them. They both sat in silence, enjoying their coffee to help them relax from the previous few moments. 

"GUYS! GUYS HAVE YOU CHECKED SOCIAL MEDIA?!" Mina nearly screamed as she ran out on the deck. She had phone and coffee in hand, grabbing a seat and pulling it in between both bodies before plopping down. Poor Mina, in the rush in the moment, coffee splashed out of the cup and onto her leg, causing her to let out a painful squeal. Nearly spilling the coffee more trying to set it down to rub her leg trying to soothe the pain emitting from the hurting area. 

Mina had over thousands of notifications on every social media platform, her dm's were flooded more than usual, of course, of people either threatening or trying their best to figure out everything that happened.

"I didn't even get to check my phone, it died. Probably from the same thing that's happening with yours." Kiri spoke up, they both didn't expect an answer from Y/N, they already knew she was labeled a bot account by anyone that looked at it to protect her own self. 

"What do we even do?" Mina asked, looking between both of them waiting for some kind of answer. 

"Let's take a few days to collect ourselves before we do anything drastic. We don't need to stir the pot any more than it already is." Y/N stated, "We need to prioritize ourselves before we answer to people, we don't even know." And that's exactly what they did. 

Kirishima and Mina allowed a few days after the fact to release a statement, explaining everything that happened the week prior. They came clean that they were victims of Bakugou's, as well as clearing Y/N's name. She still decided to stay private, hiding as a bot account for a little longer even with two of the most influential people in social media following her. Which definitely blew her cover, she still received mixed reactions from people, but none of them mattered since Kirishima himself forgave her. 

I would be cheesy and be like, The End but I do plan on posting a bonus chapter of Y/N and Kirishima, if anyone would want it?? Hm.