She had her Alexa playing music while she cooked. Since she was from Louisiana she kept her Alexa and some kind of bounce music. It didn't matter what time of day Tokyo would shake sum.

Kicking flavors came on while she was cutting up her chicken breast. She had stop and get her little twerk session on. After and couple minutes of dancing she got back to cutting and cleaning her chicken.

Adding the chicken to a hot pan with peppers and onions, her house started to smell good. Once it was almost done she add the fajita seasoning with some water and covered it.

She put two medium tortillas in another skillet and added cheese to it and then added the meat. She only fix two because she just wanted two for now and then she would come back and fix her some more later.

She was finally ready to eat she went to the living and cuddled up on the couch with her plate and phone. She ate while scrolling on TikTok and instagram.

A message appeared on her screen....

QUE:I'm about to call you babygirl💞

Sighing, loudly she just wonder how this was gonna go for the first time. She knew she had time to talk on the phone with him before she had to get ready. So she decided just to bite the bullet and pick up the phone if he called.

She got up and took her plate to the kitchen and came back to the living room. Then she her phone start ringing.

Incoming call from..... 😒QUE

Clearing her voice she answered the phone.

Hello

I told you was gon call

Yea I see you did

Wyd right now pretty lady?

Nothing I just got done cooking and eating. I waiting so I can get ready to go to the club later

Oh that's watsup, what you cook I might want some.

I just made some chicken quesadillas and I'm saving the rest for after the club.

So I can't get nun that shit sound good right now.

Yea it's a no I didn't make a lot for multiple people I just cooked for me today.

So you be cooking all the time or something because a nigga love to eat

Something like that. I cook and some way and some how my cousin come over and eat everything.

Damn I should've been found you. That only when you know how too cook. I like a woman how can cook.

"Boi what ever, how do you even know me to begin with" Tokyo said trying to sound clueless. She already knew he saw her at the club.

I saw your ass at the club but I couldn't get to you because I had to handle something and had to leave. But I knew I was gone see you again.

You had to shoot Dee in the leg and how did you know you were going to see me again, I'm lowkey as possible.

"I didn't shoot nobody nor do I know somebody named Dee" Que said laughing and she just shook her head

Wall to Wall जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें