Geumho Station - 2 (Ep. 17 - 18)

This chapter contains slight fragments from the novel.

(Dokja's POV)

Finally, sitting down on the couch, I could tell everyone around me had questions, I could see it in their eyes, but I chose to ignore them. Junghyeok sat down beside me, staring. He probably wanted to know what I would do. But at that point, I didn't care. I had been pulled back with too many problems and excuses to stop again. I needed to learn what the scenario brought us here for; the future.

Quickly, I grabbed the remote from Han Sooyoung's hands and pressed play. She eyed my actions, sucking on a lollipop, which I had no idea where she got.

A map of the subways flashed on the screen, the camera slowly moving in on Geumho Station. Several people were shown, some of them pacing around or talking to each other. A man was shown before turning around, his eyes landing in front of him. "Huh?" His reaction led to a flurry of others. "It's the Cheoldu Group! Someone's hurt!" "Can someone give us a hand?"

People made their way over to the injured members. Dokja watched this as he slowly walked down the staircase, helping an injured Huiwon make her way down. "Dokja?" A voice called from behind the camera."

Lee Hyeonsung smiled. "I know that voice." Huiwon gave a small nod beside him before looking straight at Yoo Sangah. "Seems like we'll be seeing a lot more of certain people

The screen flipped around, zooming in on a certain trio. "My god... Kim Dokja! Dokja-ssi!" Yoo Sangah screamed in relief. Gilyeong sprinted towards him, giving Dokja a tight hug. He was quickly followed by the others. "Dokja! You're okay!" Sangah said as she walked over, Hyeonsung swiftly behind her heels. "Oh, thank god! Thank god you're okay!"

Everyone around felt a smile creeping up their faces. Yuseung punched Gilyeong on the arm resulting in a laugh escaping from Lee Jihye.

"Dokja, I'm so sorry about what happened." Hyeonsung began apologizing. "I left you behind." "It's okay," Dokja answered. "You had no choice."

"Phew..." Sangah sighed. "Thank god Yoo Junghyeok was right."

"Yoo Junghyeok?" Dokja questioned as he gave Gilyeong some food.

"This should be interesting?" Junghyeok scoffed. "It's always nice to hear how someone talking about a person behind their back." I roll my eyes. "I think you already know how I talk about you, even if we haven't been watching these for that long." I pointed to the screen. "Evidence of that."

"Well, He said you were probably still alive."

"Where is Yoo Junghyeok?"

"Well, he's not here right now. Yoo Junghyeok left the station yesterday." The figure of the regressor was showing walking into the darkness.