The Hellfire Club

Start from the beginning

"Who's that?" Steve smirks, knowingly.

"Who do you think?" I lightly smile as I begin to lean in.

"Hi, baby." He whispers and pulls me in the rest of the way for a kiss.

**

Last night at Enzo's

"What can I get for the lovely couple tonight?" Our waiter asks us once we're seated.

"We'll take a bottle of your best wine and... What's your house special tonight?" Steve asks him.

"Tonight is our famous Fettuccine Carbonara."

Steve looks over the table to me, giving me a questionable look. I simply nod my head in return, telling him that sounds good.

"We'll have that." Steve says to our waiter. 

"Excellent choice, sir. I will be back with your wine and breadsticks." He says and leaves.

"This is very nice, Steve." I smile.

"I'm glad you think so." He smiles back before he takes a glance down at the table. "Oh, our candle isn't lit." He says before lifting his head back up and begins to scan the room for the waiter.

I skillfully glance around the room to see if anyone is watching before I nonchalantly, light the candle with my finger. 

"There we go." I smile, catching Steve's attention. "It's fine." I say to him as I put my fire out.

"God, I love you." Steve smiles as he shakes his head.

"Here is your wine and breadsticks." Our waiter says as he places the breadsticks and wine down. He then pulls out a corkscrew and opens the bottle of wine, pouring Steve and I a glass.

We haven't taken our eyes off of each other.

"Thank you." Steve and I say once the waiter finishes. 

He simply nods his head in return and walks away. Taking my glass, I raise it to my lips and take a sip.

"How is it?" Steve asks me from across the table.

"It's really good." I smile at him.

Steve smiles back and takes a breadstick from the bowl. 

"So, the reason why I wanted to bring you here was because..." He says, sounding a little nervous. "Because..."

"Steve?" I whisper, leaning over the table a little. 

"Doyouwanttomoveintogether?" He hurriedly says before taking a bite of his breadstick, followed by a gulp of his wine.

"What?" I ask, having absolutely no idea what he just said.

Steve gives me a look and mumbles to himself, "Really, she didn't hear that?"

"Baby, just take a deep breath and say it again." I reassure him, reaching across the table, softly grabbing a hold of his hand.